What's new

Ricky Rubio: "I used to play with limits in my mind"

Medianz

Having a parent pass away sorta brings the fire out in people, changes perspectives, i think it did him

Having a parent pass away sorta brings the fire out in people, changes perspectives, i think it did him

theres many athletes in the NBA like this.... I used to say in the draftee's thread that I believed in Dennis Schroder's story in part because of this...

Cormega probably said it best on one of the most legendary rap albums ever, The Realness;

I got friends who died before they got to see me shine
How dare you compare your weak CD to mine
Or think you could see me with rhymes
Easily I'm, nicer than you and all your peoples combined

I've certainly adopted that mentality to a degree since my pops passed.

How much room does he have to improve? I will say this, when you have the intensity of Quin, Donovan and Rudy, there's no lack of motivation.

How much room does he have to improve? I will say this, when you have the intensity of Quin, Donovan and Rudy, there's no lack of motivation.

There's always room for improvement, if you can't find it, it's because you're not looking hard enough!

Was just last szn Lou Williams set the record for oldest player to avg 20ppg in a season for the first time. Shooting is classiCALLY the skill thats easiest to improve as you age in the NBA.

Ricky still has all star potential I think. After a full year with the team, he could genuinely flourish. And we know how good we are with Slick Rick.

Last edited: