Mitchell : 19.9 FGA/45.9FG%/30.4USG%
Gobert : 8.6 FGA/68.7FG%/16.8USG%

After 02/01/2020
:
Gobert-Mitchell : 32min/G
Gobert-Mitchell : OFFRTG 108.9 ; DEFRTG 116.6
Mitchell : 18.9 FGA/44.2FG%/30.6USG%
Gobert : 6.5 FGA/72.1FG%/13.8USG%

Clearly, it seemed to coincide with Mike Conley coming back.

That is a very revealing statistic. I think it also has to do with Joe playing those eight minutes when they not out there together. I've been saying it for a long time, and CJ even longer. Conley is the problem.

I mean they are on sale now and again, I've never seen anyone wearing them at the YMCA or other rec gyms I played ball at before covid, even walking the streets never noticed any. Regardless of championships that is a fact from my observations.
Shoes always go on sale. Dames shoes are on sale too. Donovan’s stuff does sell well. Most colorways have sold or nearly sold out and his underwear and socks are basically sold out as well. Plenty of people buy his stuff.

Last edited:
My God, part of me would like to see Rudy leave just so dumbasses like you can cry about missing the playoffs for the next 5 years. This is the same kind of trash that people were talking back when Rudy got hurt and Utah was a completely different team without him. How in the **** does anyone not remember that? Or the time some dumbasses thought Gordon Haywood was the best player on the team and Utah was going to fall apart without him. Some people never learn.

Rudy is by far the most important aspect of Utah winning since he took over for Kantcer. Please don't make anymore comments about how many games you've watched this year, as you're obviously having a hard time seeing with your head shoved so far up your ***.

We would have been terrible after Hayward left if we didn’t trade up for Mitchell. Don’t fool yourself.

There’s still a huge false dichotomy out there regarding DWill vs. Sloan that completely obscured who was really at fault: Greg and KOC. If this Rudy/Donovan thing is really going to become an issue, I’ll lay a decent sized portion of the blame at the feet of the FO.

Before 02/01/2020 :
Gobert-Mitchell : 24min/G
Gobert-Mitchell : OFFRTG 115.3 ; DEFRTG 103.2
Mitchell : 19.9 FGA/45.9FG%/30.4USG%
Gobert : 8.6 FGA/68.7FG%/16.8USG%

After 02/01/2020
:
Gobert-Mitchell : 32min/G
Gobert-Mitchell : OFFRTG 108.9 ; DEFRTG 116.6
Mitchell : 18.9 FGA/44.2FG%/30.6USG%
Gobert : 6.5 FGA/72.1FG%/13.8USG%

Clearly, it seemed to coincide with Mike Conley coming back.

Yes, I agree with this. Mike Conley's limitations due to his lack of size and strength prevents him from getting the ball to Rudy consistently. But when we made Joe Ingles the primary initiator and relegated Conley to an off-ball shooter, Ingles was able to feed Rudy better. Conley not only makes us smaller on defense, he gums up our offense by needing extra screens and dribbles in order to make a play.

The Jazz should be playing Mitchell at the 1, where he has an advantageous matchup, and they should be playing another guard or wing with some size who can run the offense and put Gobert in a position to be successful. Right now, that's Joe Ingles, but we should be looking around for another big guard or wing who can do this.

I love how ridiculous most of the trade proposals I'm reading about online are, even when it's by national media and not team shills. Yeah the team shills trades are nuclear grade ******** "hey I think now is when we can get Mitchell from the jazz. Pretty sure they will take 2 seconds and that one guy we all hate who plays 3 mpg." But even from most of the somewhat respected national guys it amounts to "let's get Mitchell on a team people actually like, get him out of the hell hole of Utah, so here are 3 trades for scrubs and ****** draft picks that Utah has to take because everyone hates them anyway." Apparently RJ Barret (just to pick one of the asinine options) is a straight up replacement for an all-star and would only take a first 3 years down the road to get it done. Of course the jazz would have to throw something in to sweeten the pot. **** like that. Good hell people are stupid.

That is a very revealing statistic. I think it also has to do with Joe playing those eight minutes when they not out there together. I've been saying it for a long time, and CJ even longer. Conley is the problem.
Many many of us have been saying that most of the season. It's it obvious the attempt to integrate Conley is a full on failure that frankly should probably have resulted in someone getting fired. It's that high-level of a **** up.

Shoes always go on sale. Dames shoes are on sale too. Donovan’s stuff does sell well. Most colorways have sold or nearly sold out and his underwear and socks are basically sold out as well. Plenty of people buy his stuff.

just not here I guess ...

I saw that the NBA and NBAPA have agreed to an indefinite moratorium on transactions. This could impact the draft, free agency and the resumption of a season if that even occurs. I would also made a bold prediction that the chance of summer leagues occurring is nearly nil.

I saw that the NBA and NBAPA have agreed to an indefinite moratorium on transactions. This could impact the draft, free agency and the resumption of a season if that even occurs. I would also made a bold prediction that the chance of summer leagues occurring is nearly nil.
Yeah summer league ain’t happening . I don’t know exactly when, but I want the day to get here quickly that Donovan signs his extension.

Yeah summer league ain’t happening . I don’t know exactly when, but I want the day to get here quickly that Donovan signs his extension.
If