What's new

RIP Dalamon

...and then did FOUR other things in the last 180 days!

You must not be aware. At daylight savings time we turn the clock back one hour; time doesn't actually start going in reverse.

Damn you Dalamon. I'm guessing you signed up for human anatomy, OChem, 4th year microbiology, physiology, statistics, and some lame *** Canadian borefest "sport" like curling all at once and couldn't afford any distractions this semester.

NOOO!!!! I liked Dalamon.

Hopefully, he will return in May. By then, we should be discussing how good the Jazz are going to be once the young guys get some regular minutes.

NOOO!!!! I liked Dalamon.

Hopefully, he will return in May. By then, we should be discussing how good the Jazz are going to be once the young guys get some regular minutes.

We might even start to wonder if the Jazz should fire Corbin? Do you think it would come to that?

Really like dalamon but if you are that close to the edge why dance around it?

See you in a few. Bis dann.

Yeah, like someone else is going to want our garbage.

Adelman said there have been internal discussions about whom the team might add. That list likely includes free-agent wings Mikael Pietrus, Josh Howard and Chris Douglas-Roberts along with Utah's Raja Bell, who has been exiled from the Jazz. "I couldn't even tell you," Adelman said when asked about getting an injury exemption. "We're just trying to get through this game. I haven't even asked about that." Minneapolis Star-Tribune

Yeah, like someone else is going to want our garbage.

Adelman said there have been internal discussions about whom the team might add. That list likely includes free-agent wings Mikael Pietrus, Josh Howard and Chris Douglas-Roberts along with Utah's Raja Bell, who has been exiled from the Jazz. "I couldn't even tell you," Adelman said when asked about getting an injury exemption. "We're just trying to get through this game. I haven't even asked about that." Minneapolis Star-Tribune

well you sure nailed it!

well you sure nailed it!

Moe, how have you been. I haven't seen you in quite a while.

It always seems like we are only able to get together at funerals.
I know, I shouldn't be smiling and happy at a time like this, but I can't help it.

It's good to see you again.

You look great!
Have you lost weight?