What's new

RIP Neil Armstrong.

trigg3r

Sad day today as the first man to ever take a step on the moon passed away at the age of 82. RIP

Apollo_11_Aldrin.gif

Rip, I learned his name when I was 4. I'm still waiting for another "step on the moon mission" to watch live. It was 40 years now since the last man, Eugene Cernan stepped on the moon. (Of course if the USA or some other country didn't do it secretly)

He was a great man who represented his country and the rest of mankind in a significant historical moment.

RIP.

It also bears mentioning that this is a man who could have easily set himself up for a million life-times but didn't with endorsement deals or appearances that would have inevitably cheapened his accomplishments and the accomplishments of the thousands of people who put him on the moon. Definitely a true hero

It also bears mentioning that this is a man who could have easily set himself up for a million life-times but didn't with endorsement deals or appearances that would have inevitably cheapened his accomplishments and the accomplishments of the thousands of people who put him on the moon. Definitely a true hero

Sounds like kind of a dumb strategy to me, but to each their own.

Also, RIP Neil. GO USA!