What's new

RJ still loves us

What did he say? I can't see the video at work.

Essentially giving credit to the Jazz for having one of the toughest first half schedules but still having the best record in the NBA.
Ok thanks. Why did the OP say with the easiest SOS? I know from looking into it we had like the 5th hardest SOS to start the season.

How is it not? That was the premise of the video clip.
I already noted I cannot view the video.

Also, googling around I am finding there are more than a few ways to judge SOS. The most basic is to simply take current win percentages and apply that to the next set of games. Then there is expected wins, based on current and past performance. Then there is rankings-based. I have seen the Jazz sit anywhere between 8th hardest remaining and absolute easiest. Not sure which makes the most sense to be honest.

RJ has consistently praised the Jazz for years. He's a breath of fresh air in that industry tbh.
He was great for us in a leadership role here too.

I laughed my *** of when during a nets broadcast he baited Ian Eagle into saying a guy was a 69% shooter so he could drop a “nice”. That broadcast team with Ian, RJ, and Sarah Kustok (sp?) is about as good as it gets.

Who is RJ? Richard Jefferson is my guess but I don't know

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Who is RJ? Richard Jefferson is my guess but I don't know

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
It's kind of like the evolving names of Jefferson Airplane and Jefferson Starship, or like when he was John Cougar, or John Cougar Mellencamp, or just John Mellencamp. Same with Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. RJ is just when he drops the Hollis and is just Rondae Jefferson. When he signs with us, he's adding the Rondae Jefferson Airplane.

If you would just fire the work and go home you would watch the video and not ask these questions.

At 3:12 mark they use opponents Win % to determine SoS.
Post pics of your STi, as long as we're talking about a car and not your privates.

He was great for us in a leadership role here too.

I laughed my *** of when during a nets broadcast he baited Ian Eagle into saying a guy was a 69% shooter so he could drop a “nice”. That broadcast team with Ian, RJ, and Sarah Kustok (sp?) is about as good as it gets.

He was great on the podcast where Trey Lyles was crying about 3 hour practices. RJ said he loved his time in Utah and it is one of the top-5 cities he loves playing in.

Jefferson is one of my favorite commentators despite being new to it. He has a great basketball IQ.

When he was traded to us (salary dump) people thought he was done and he showed in in ridiculous shape, played five more years and won a championship.

It's kind of like the evolving names of Jefferson Airplane and Jefferson Starship, or like when he was John Cougar, or John Cougar Mellencamp, or just John Mellencamp. Same with Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. RJ is just when he drops the Hollis and is just Rondae Jefferson. When he signs with us, he's adding the Rondae Jefferson Airplane.
No he will keep RHJ

Rondae Hydra Jefferson