What's new

Robyn Haywad reaffirms what many have suspected

Witty Username

Tells Garbo to get off a streaming game with Dr Disrespect (a pretty popular streamer)

A little bit before the clip she's heard saying "I'm watching him play video games. How pathetic is my life"

... he makes 30 million a year off of people that sit down to watch him play basketball.

Supremely a b**** of the highest order

I liked seeing the guy playing DrDisrespect chuckle after he hears he totally chop off Haywood's balls. That dude is probably barely a millionaire, but is in nowhere the same league as a 30 million a year roleplayer.

Last edited:
LMFAO, "how pathetic is my life?" Making millions of dollars a year and your husband wanted to play some games. Wow, she is a bitch

Tells Garbo to get off a streaming game with Dr Disrespect (a pretty popular streamer)

A little bit before the clip she's heard saying "I'm watching him play video games. How pathetic is my life"

... he makes 30 million a year off of people that sit down to watch him play basketball.

Supremely a b**** of the highest order

I liked seeing the guy playing DrDisrespect chuckle after he hears he totally chop off Haywood's balls. That dude is probably barely a millionaire, but is in nowhere the same league as a 30 million a year roleplayer.

That is hilarious... his tone was just like my sons when he’s talking to his friends and I tell him it’s time to be done... “k guys I gotta go” all mopey.

LMFAO, "how pathetic is my life?" Making millions of dollars a year and your husband wanted to play some games. Wow, she is a bitch

It’s kind of bitchy for sure but I could hear my wife saying that if I was doing something nerdy and we had plans to do something with kids or go out. I think it’s more of a saying than her thinking her life is pathetic.

I love it all though... pretty hilarious

I mean, we don't know if they had plans or not. We don't know how long he was playing for, etc. I could see her being frustrated if all he did was play games but it isn't and it's not like he didn't or isn't making her millions for doing ****

Actually she's right - 3 young girls

It's time to put that **** down

I am absolutely dedicated to my children.

But let’s be real. If you don’t take care of yourself from time to time your ability to care for others diminishes. Unless it’s your job sure it’s not a priority but if that’s his hobby and how he recharges...

I am absolutely dedicated to my children.

But let’s be real. If you don’t take care of yourself from time to time your ability to care for others diminishes. Unless it’s your job sure it’s not a priority but if that’s his hobby and how he recharges...

The guy's a world class gamer - that takes hours and hours of practice and gaming. There's a reason most of those dweebs are girlfriend-less let alone child-less, let alone 3 girls under the age of 5-less .

My comment wasn't an indictment on your desire to play. Minecraft a couple hours or so every now and then. Two different things.

The guy's a world class gamer - that takes hours and hours of practice and gaming. There's a reason most of those dweebs are girlfriend-less let alone child-less, let alone 3 girls under the age of 5-less .

My comment wasn't an indictment on your desire to play. Minecraft a couple hours or so every now and then. Two different things.

Guess I’m not willing to make any real comment on one comment by an annoyed wife.

Hayward isn't a world class gamer lol

I'm not an expert when it comes to this ****ing nonsense; but he plays platinum level games in League of Legends.

From what I read that puts you among the top 10-15%.

Definitely hard core.
Sure, but that's still far from world class. 60% of the player base are probably bronze/silver players who just dick around.

You can be someone who is OK at games and be plat fairly easily if you play to win( playing to the meta and using the best strategies). Its not a feat that requires hours of daily play or ridiculous talent/skill.

It'd be different if he was Master/Challenger class where practice and fine tuning muscle memory is more of a key to success.

Plus Hayward is a POS who mained Tryndamere, one of the least technical characters in the game.

The stories of AK point to him.

I'm not sure I agree with that. Although it seemed like a major effort to have a max level wow character of every class, it's nothing all that abnormal. Besides that, and the tattoo, what else should we be considering?