What's new

Rodney Hood Lights It Up against the Bucks! | NBA

Ha, just posted this in the hood thread cause i couldn't see it anywhere else, refresh and its here . Good highlights, loved the bounce pass.

I think Exum and Hood are and will buy into Quin and fit very nicely into his system. I just hope the rest of our young talent follows suit and doesn't feel they have the league figured out.

I don't see a reason this couldn't have been posted in the other Hood thread tbh.

puppies.gif

I think Exum and Hood are and will buy into Quin and fit very nicely into his system. I just hope the rest of our young talent follows suit and doesn't feel they have the league figured out.

Quinn is like a breath of fresh air compared to Corbin. He seems to know what he's talking about without having to try to justify that he knows it.

The way he sneakily challenged Trey to 'play defense' by playing off of the media, as an example, was just genius.

Quinn is like a breath of fresh air compared to Corbin. He seems to know what he's talking about without having to try to justify that he knows it.

The way he sneakily challenged Trey to 'play defense' by playing off of the media, as an example, was just genius.

Similarly, this too was a breath of fresh air and an atypically strong post for you. Keep it up, Hot.

This was awesome to watch

My favorite is the pull-up shot from the elbow

Loved the video. That shot is just perfect. Love his follow through.

like hearing the announcers gush about him too

I will be calling that fanz location in a few minutes and if they have em i will buy today