What's new

Root Sports to only air 4 preseason games.

Xsy

Fri 12 @ LAL
Tue 16 @ LAC
Wed 17 vs LAC
Mon 22 vs POR

Needless to say, I'm kind of pissed they're only showing four games. I swear they announced that every Jazz game would be broadcast earlier this summer.

I also saw the tweet that they were going to air every preseason game, I wonder what happened.

I'm almost positive the games are not included in league pass, but I think if u have access to all the RSNs on Directv or Dish they do not black the games out

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Does anyone out there know JUSTIN or his TV? Maybe they could make this happen for the rest of us.

Go Jazz!

Well that only works if there is a feed being produced for someone. Do we know if the other team is television the game in those 4 games? If they're not, and the nba isn't putting a feed online, then we're stuck listening to Locke

Well that only works if there is a feed being produced for someone. Do we know if the other team is television the game in those 4 games? If they're not, and the nba isn't putting a feed online, then we're stuck listening to Locke

Great point. The game on Monday won't be televised by the Warriors, so no feed. The game vs the Lakers on the 13th will be televised by the Lakers. It doesn't sound like the game against the Clippers on Oct. 20 will be televised by the Clippers (their release says a minimum of 4 preseason games will be aired and 4 other games are listed). The October 25 game won't be shown by the Trail Blazers. So it looks like we're SOL for 3 of the preseason games.

Hasn't anyone ever heard of first row? I'm pretty sure golden state will televise their first preseason game...

Hasn't anyone ever heard of first row? I'm pretty sure golden state will televise their first preseason game.

edit: oh nvm

edit: lol

Why wouldn't Utah televise the 1st pre-season game? Interest is at an all time high.
The allure of the preseason fades quickly, but the first few games always are exciting.

Get your act together Greg!