What's new

Rotation Issues and Egos

TRADE TRADE TRADE TRADE!

Burks has played the best ball of his career.
Thabo is a factor every single time he comes into the game.
Jerebko has played well at times.
Favors looked excellent at the 5 when Gobert went down.
JJ is going to continue being JJ.
Hood has proven to be a legitimate 2.b option and would help just about every team nearing contention.

Udoh sucks but still has value.
Rubio sucks but still has value.

Those are way too many competent assets to sit on. Trade many of them. Gather draft picks. Hope to get lucky in the draft or more preferably trade with an imploding team.

I used to sandwich Eggos together with PB/J/bananas ON THE REG. True story. It was almost the height of any given day.

It was obviously a pretty dark time in my life.

Jerebko will and should get more minutes than Johnson. Johnson looked bad earlier this year when he played. Jerebko can consistently do more at this point, imo.

Jerebko will and should get more minutes than Johnson. Johnson looked bad earlier this year when he played. Jerebko can consistently do more at this point, imo.

And Jonas is signed to a bargain deal next year.

I agree. But once he is 100%, I do think the ego thing could come into play. Favors stands to lose a ton of minutes especially since Rubio, Favors and Gobert don't seem to work and Rubio will find his minutes easier.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Rubio/Gobert don't fit together. Favors has little to do with that particular terrible fit.

I'm not sure what Rubio is really giving the team as a starter. Mitchell might as well be thrown in the fire the rest of the month to see if he has it to be a point guard.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We talked through that in some other thread. Others said Kings would hate Rubio.

Fact of the matter is, we can't trade them straight up. We would have to add about $1 million in contracts to make it work.

Sent from my [device_name] using JazzFanz mobile app