What's new

Round 1 Game 1 Utah Jazz @ L.A. Clippers 8:30pm MDT

Furthermore, a historically premier NBA franchise signs said ‘soft/overrated/can’t win at a high level’ player to a max deal. They must think he can help, idk.

It takes a special kind of person to bump a thread for an ‘I told you so’ and two posts up is him quoted as saying Harrison Barnes would be worth his weight in gold on the Jazz.

Is uncle f pgab?

Going back thru this thread is a trip.

My favorite part is when they marched out a 350 pound Raymond Felton in the 4th quarter and placed him defending Hayward. Freakin' Brilliant! (there may have been some screens to create that, but still. . .)

I distinctly remember this; I thought Felton was a runaway fan onto the court. I was going to post here about it then they started letting him play basketball I realized he was a actual player. :D

Franklin
at least that's the rumour
Franklin doesn’t need an alt. He’s by far and away the smartest, most effective troll on Jazzfanz. His contrarian views just to stir **** up are hilarious. One of the few guys that sometimes drives me nuts that I won’t put on ignore.

Franklin doesn’t need an alt. He’s by far and away the smartest, most effective troll on Jazzfanz. His contrarian views just to stir **** up are hilarious. One of the few guys that sometimes drives me nuts that I won’t put on ignore.
Frank left and uncle f showed up at the same time though. Quite the coincidence

Frank left and uncle f showed up at the same time though. Quite the coincidence
And uncle f talks about basketball. I don’t think I’ve seen trout, or any of his alts, talk about basketball in over ten years. Unless trout has found this to be the opportune time to step up his alt game by creating one that stirs up speculation of being franklin.

You know I'm right here right? No need to talk about me through your fart hole.

Troy Brown is going to be the steal of the draft. Utah should move up to get him if they take the 4 seed. He's projected to go about 16 but another team might snatch early. Where is Utah drafting now? 22-24?

You know I'm right here right? No need to talk about me through your fart hole.

Troy Brown is going to be the steal of the draft. Utah should move up to get him if they take the 4 seed. He's projected to go about 16 but another team might snatch early. Where is Utah drafting now? 22-24?
They’ll probably end up at 22. That’s what I’m expecting.

Clippers are going to start panicking when the Jazz keep punching them in the mouth. Clippers will panick from past failures and crumble. Taking game 1 likely means the series.

called it

ok now we defense, and don't let the clips score more than 3 points against the jazz!

send good thoughts and good karma to the jazz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we got this!

everybody relax and think care bears thought

CARE BEARS STARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44473a1092db1b224de980eabb765b2a.jpg
This post helps explain how Utah pulled it off, tbh

I think this is the most emotional Jazz game I've ever watched.

The team looked in shambles at the start, but the Clippers kept missing.

They are in *full* we believe mode, right now.

Finish this one off, Utah. Break up that Clippers core.

Little did we know, we'd break their core only to help create the super rockets...

Fun thread to revisit.

called it

This post helps explain how Utah pulled it off, tbh

Little did we know, we'd break their core only to help create the super rockets...

Fun thread to revisit.
Now it’s time to break the Rockets.

Also. . . even though he’s now technically the enemy. . . I will always have love in my heart for Joe Jesus. I’m just really looking forward to kicking his *** in the playoffs.