What's new

Royce O'Neale apologist thread

Kyoto

I've been pretty good on Royce coming around since the beginning of the season. He always had that."wesley matthews" try hard edge about him. I KNOW many Jazzfanzz "Regulars" counted him out this early season.

Just saying...

I'm totally okay with digging through archives to call people out

I've been pretty good on Royce coming around since the beginning of the season. He always had that."wesley matthews" try hard edge about him. I KNOW many Jazzfanzz "Regulars" counted him out this early season.

Just saying...

Lmfao, you need a better hobby. You one of those people that lines up 2 hours early at a government building 2-3 times a week because you have nothing better to do?

Just saying...

You could, but life is short.

Why can’t you laugh at ribbing?

But sure, let’s pretend you didn’t create this entire thread to mock people.
I'm not, I'm just saying that a lot of people have said that oneale was a.bad player at the beginning of the season. Right now he is playing well, just like the Grayson Allen thread that was posted, I was making a similar thread showing the growth of Royce. Now, why are you personally attacking me for this? Just stop and let's talk basketball

I'm not, I'm just saying that a lot of people have said that oneale was a.bad player at the beginning of the season. Right now he is playing well, just like the Grayson Allen thread that was posted, I was making a similar thread showing the growth of Royce. Now, why are you personally attacking me for this? Just stop and let's talk basketball

If you feel attacked by talking about waiting outside a gov building two hours early that’s on you. I can think of far worse thinks to be teased about. By a guy who has what, 40k posts or something. Lmfao.

Also, ********. You we’re trying to call people out and have some laughs. Cool, let’s do it. It’ll be funny. But don’t complain when you’re also messed with.

It's a popular thing to crap on Kyoto right now, but just like "Mr. Hehepeepeekaka" said, he couldn't believe how mean people get on this site with a differing opinion

If you feel attacked by talking about waiting outside a gov building two hours early that’s on you. I can think of far worse thinks to be teased about. By a guy who has what, 40k posts or something. Lmfao.

Also, ********. You we’re trying to call people out and have some laughs. Cool, let’s do it. It’ll be funny. But don’t complain when you’re also messed with.
Wow, are you okay? Calm down man, stop with the personal attacks, I'm talking basketball. What's your opinion on Royce?

It's a popular thing to crap on Kyoto right now, but just like "Mr. Hehepeepeekaka" said, he couldn't believe how mean people get on this site with a differing opinion

Hahahahaha.

My advice is don’t try to engage people in joking if you’re unwilling to take it.

Also, care to show me where I ever disagreed with your opinion about people giving up on O’Neale? I’ll wait.

Wow, are you okay? Calm down man, stop with the personal attacks, I'm talking basketball. What's your opinion on Royce?

These are not personal attacks. If you think so you need to not engage people the way you did. This is not a hard concept.

As for O’Neale. Dudes great, hard playing hustler with great D and a good 3 point shot. There were some posts on people laying into him earlier. So look them up and let’s laugh.

Just stop complaining your thread designed to tease people got you teased as well.

Hahahahaha.

My advice is don’t try to engage people in joking if you’re unwilling to take it.

Also, care to show me where I ever disagreed with your opinion about people giving up on O’Neale? I’ll wait.
Like I said in a previous post I'll be happy to drag up posts later. I'm on my phone right now so I'm disadvantaged doing it here rather than on my PC.

Stoked, just stop, I want to talk about Royce here. Do you have an opinion on him?

Like I said in a previous post I'll be happy to drag up posts later. I'm on my phone right now so I'm disadvantaged doing it here rather than on my PC.

Stoked, just stop, I want to talk about Royce here. Do you have an opinion on him?

Already gave it. It’s clear you’re not even reading my posts.

So, have fun playing the victim. I’m out.