What's new

ROYCE!!!!!!!!!!

people who will tell me i should post this video somewhere, shut up. i dont care!

royce training with cp3 and harden en mitchell!

First off, Royce isn't some unseasoned rookie who hasn't been grinding professionally for a while now. Running around trying to make an NBA squad cant be fun. Summer league and camp invites are work too.

I am excited about seeing what Royce can do this year. I expect a jump in his production. I think having a second season, with a team that trusts and believes in him, with our development staff, can only lead to good things. Would not surprise me at all if he is in discussions for 6th man and MIP this year. Has the tools and potential to be an impact player off the bench.

I am excited about seeing what Royce can do this year. I expect a jump in his production. I think having a second season, with a team that trusts and believes in him, with our development staff, can only lead to good things. Would not surprise me at all if he is in discussions for 6th man and MIP this year. Has the tools and potential to be an impact player off the bench.
Let’s not get crazy here. I’m not saying he isn’t capable, but with the wealth of players and depth I don’t see him getting the mins he needs to be recognized, plus I think he’s a year or two away from showing out like that. At this time his role is similar to Ariza on last years Rockets, playing solid defense and hanging out in the corner for open threes.

He'll improve but he's most likely a known quantity already. Players like him and Jae can have solid careers without ever adding much additional to the stat sheet in coming years.

Let’s not get crazy here. I’m not saying he isn’t capable, but with the wealth of players and depth I don’t see him getting the mins he needs to be recognized, plus I think he’s a year or two away from showing out like that. At this time his role is similar to Ariza on last years Rockets, playing solid defense and hanging out in the corner for open threes.

I think he had more creation to his game. His handle was a bit loose this year but he can really pass the ball.

He could be part of the answer at small ball playmaking 4... handle is loose for a 3 but tremendous for a four. He can switch onto bigger guys and is a great rebounder. I’m hoping he is more consistent with his shot. He’s already extremely valuable... better shooting makes him phenomenal.

He'll improve but he's most likely a known quantity already. Players like him and Jae can have solid careers without ever adding much additional to the stat sheet in coming years.

Guys that play in Europe generally have a big jump in year 2-3... even if they are older.

Joe Ingles came over when he was 45 and was an okay scrub... now he’s a 30 year old key starter... next year he is likely a 25 year old all star... the following year he is no doubt the rookie of the year.

What is crazy about any of that? Potential to be an impact player (he was at times last season)? In the conversation for 6th man or MIP? Not saying he is a lock, but as a fringe contender with his name bandied about I can easily see that.

What is crazy about any of that? Potential to be an impact player (he was at times last season)? In the conversation for 6th man or MIP? Not saying he is a lock, but as a fringe contender with his name bandied about I can easily see that.

I think MIP and 6th man are a little higher profile awards now and will go to scorers... not sure he scores enough.

He’s already an impact player... provides defense, rebounding and adequate shooting at the wing. Improve his shooting a bit and I think he’s a starter level player on a good team... not that he’d start for us but he’s at that level. Add some improved handling with the shooting and give him enough minutes/opportunity and he is in the convo for MIP/6th man but more of an honorable mention type.

anyone remembers what he did in the spurs game. that was stuff of legends.

joe inglis, royce and grayson allen could be the 3 headed beast of toughness

I'm excited too. He now comes into his second year with more security and experience. Hanging out with all-pros and having DM as your friend cant hurt either.

He seem to fade a little bit late in the year but was big for us most of the season.

I'm excited too. He now comes into his second year with more security and experience. Hanging out with all-pros and having DM as your friend cant hurt either.

He seem to fade a little bit late in the year but was big for us most of the season.
This happens to most rookies, who aren’t used to nba life, 82 game schedule, travel with little time to rest. I expect him to be more consistent next year, I think even Mitchell fell a bit to the rookie wall as his efficiency seemed to get worse as the year went on.

maybe he faded at end of regulaseason cant remember but he did some great stuff in the playoff!!!!