What's new

Rudy and his hands

Jazzman_86

1. I thought that your hands can be only approved. I mean when Gobert entered the league. He could not catch any pass at all. Then he started to progress. He started to catch many passes even in traffic. Catching lobs etc.

This season he looks like a rookie him self. Back then he couldn't catch anything. He regressed a ton. Never think that you can forger how to catch the ball.

2 Am I the only one to see that Rudy is getting bullied more this season. Seems like lost respect from the opposite players(bigs)?

I don't think it has anything to do with respect. Players are learning if they get up into him they get him off balance and can score. From point guards to centers those that go right at him have the most success. Westbrook may be the finest example. He always goes right into him. Lillard quite often does also. It's when players shy away and try to shoot over him they get blocked. His high center of gravity affects his ability to take contact.

1. I thought that your hands can be only approved. I mean when Gobert entered the league. He could not catch any pass at all. Then he started to progress. He started to catch many passes even in traffic. Catching lobs etc.

This season he looks like a rookie him self. Back then he couldn't catch anything. He regressed a ton. Never think that you can forger how to catch the ball.

2 Am I the only one to see that Rudy is getting bullied more this season. Seems like lost respect from the opposite players(bigs)?
Definitely not the only one who’s noticed it. It’s even more obvious when his hands compared to Derrick’s auto-stickums. I’m as concerned about his hands as his inability to score one-on-one against a 6’ block of wood - he’s must like getting his underhanded shots blocked. Rudy is very soft on the offensive end.