What's new

Rudy Fernandez

Gaines and Jeffers? Why would Portland do that? Players like Gaines and Jeffers can be gotten for free, without trading any assets away.

https://blog.oregonlive.com/behindblazersbeat/2010/08/disgruntled_rudy_fernandez_pre.html
How about a trade for Rudy and Mills with Gaines and Jeffers?. Those two make slightly more than our guys but I think it would be an upgrade.

116nvk8.jpg

Portland has a problem right now, they have too many players. I realize there is a whole league filled with guys like Gaines and Jeffers but there contracts are not guaranteed and that could help them get down to 15. It sounds like the odd guy out there will be Patty Mills.

Except that Patrick Mills, Armon Johnson, Jeff Pendergraph, and Dante Cunningham all have non-guaranteed contracts next season. So again, why?

Id love Fernadez but Gaines and Jeffers wont get it done :( i would give up a 1st round pick for him though and let him come play like 25 minutes a game. He would really shine playing with Dwill and the rest of the crew in Utah

The only thing you'll get from any GM in the league if you offer them Jeffers and Gaines is a dialtone.

Rudy doesn't even want to play in the NBA. Why would anyone go after him when he'd rather sit on the bench then play at all.

At 6'6" 185 he's too skinny; I don't see him as being much of a defender. I read where he's pouting because he likes being a "playmaker" but their coach wants him to just be a spot-up shooter. I'm starting to see a lot of these European "stars" aren't happy when they're in the NBA but are no longer getting the "star treatment"...
We could let them have Wes Matthews; oh wait...

Euros suck

They wussify the league. Ship em back where they belong! That's Europe.

Why would Portland make any trade with Utah that might potentially help us??? ESPECIALLY considering their history with trying to screw the Jazz.