What's new

Rudy gets robbed

gandalfe

I actually don't mind, the rule makes sense. Everyone is too intimidated to go into the paint against him.

I actually don't mind, the rule makes sense. Everyone is too intimidated to go into the paint against him.

That's just ********. Ridiculous ruling. That said, if Turner had played all the games, or even just enough to qualify, odds are he ends up over 3 bpg anyway. Rudy still had the most blocks this year, can't take that away.

That's just ********. Ridiculous ruling. That said, if Turner had played all the games, or even just enough to qualify, odds are he ends up over 3 bpg anyway. Rudy still had the most blocks this year, can't take that away.
He has the most blocks and the most rebounds and doesn't get either title.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

If he had played enough games to qualify (I think it was 4 more) and not recorded a single block, he still would have beaten Rudy's average.

I like where this is going.

I thought some **** had done his house over!
If Gobert's house got robbed I don't think it'd be that big a deal. He's never there, he's always on the road with the team, in the gym, etc...

Now if it was Donovan's house that got robbed I'd be sad because if someone stole his TV then he wouldn't be able to watch Jazz games...

Kidding.

If Gobert's house got robbed I don't think it'd be that big a deal. He's never there, he's always on the road with the team, in the gym, etc...

Now if it was Donovan's house that got robbed I'd be sad because if someone stole his TV then he wouldn't be able to watch Jazz games...

Kidding.

Rudy didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat. He had only two ways home: death, or victory.

Kidding.
As long as he's got that sweet 75" screen, amirite?

mate you can have first crack Bloke gave me a heart attack, i'd just finished listening to that rhodes scholar Kendrick Perkins banging on about Ben Simmons being his choice of DPOY

Rim protection is overrated! You've left your's unprotected. (no wonder its been destroyed by a team of hobbits...) Found out during the week Tony Jones has the vote for the Utah beat writers this year.

mate you can have first crack Bloke gave me a heart attack, i'd just finished listening to that rhodes scholar Kendrick Perkins banging on about Ben Simmons being his choice of DPOY

Shootings too good for him, I'll dig around the shed for a hammer or try to get the ****ing chainsaw working again...