What's new

Rudy Gobert Appreciation Thread

It’s ok guys, it’s only 0-2, it’s just 2 games.

Gobert did his best but Luka’s shot was just as fluke.

That won’t happen again.

Gobert, you got this bro.

I appreciate the fact he started Covid, broke up this team, never has and never will win anything significant

And is Luka Doncic’s little bitch boy son

I appreciate the fact he started Covid, broke up this team, never has and never will win anything significant

But but but, .. he led to us getting the best records in the NBA!

Best + - in every-single-team he plays in.

A 4-5 times defensive player of the Year.

Surely that’s enough reason for us to all jump on the Twolves bandwagon, no?!!?

He has never won anything meaningful and has and will continue to be the main reason his team cannot win in the playoffs.

He has never won anything meaningful and has and will continue to be the main reason his team cannot win in the playoffs.
But he will with the Twolves, that’s why so many of us Jazzfans are cheering him on.

Cos even though our teams going nowhere, getting our past players a Chip is REALLY important somehow.

Not necessarily enough to jump on the wolves bandwagon but yes, Rudy was/is an amazing player with many great accomplishments

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Isn’t your beef a dichotomous view between Rudy and Donovan? Please compare and contrast between the two regarding the above statements.

Thanks

Not necessarily enough to jump on the wolves bandwagon but yes, Rudy was/is an amazing player with many great accomplishments

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

You wouldn’t think so right?

And yet there are so many Twolves fans on the forum these days.

It warms my heart just thinking about it.

It’s okay guisss.. it’s just 0-3..

There’s still a chance.

Let’s keep that hope alive and get Rudy the Chip he deserves.

Let’s just keep our heads up and cheer harder.

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

I've never understood people who based their self esteem and any joy in their lives in reveling in the pain of others. Other than psychopaths, like Trump. Seems we have a few of those in jazz fanz. Or at least 1 and their alt.

I've never understood people who based their self esteem and any joy in their lives in reveling in the pain of others. Other than psychopaths, like Trump. Seems we have a few of those in jazz fanz. Or at least 1 and their alt.
Um, maybe read the name of this thread out loud?

It should become clear I’m the biggest Rudy Fan on this thread.

Um, maybe read the name of this thread out loud?

It should become clear I’m the biggest Rudy Fan on this thread.
So are you saying you derive your self esteem from the pain of others. Not sure but I don't think I mentioned your name anywhere. If that's what you assumed that's pretty telling tbpfhwy.

Literally was about to post this.

It’s Memorial Day weekend and instead of enjoying friends, family, and good food and weather, we have a few guys trolling on a Jazz site. Why? Imagine your life being so devoid of meaning that you resort to spending hours a day being an *******? @The Midnight do yourself a favor and log off for a few days. Get some steak, Costco has some awesome deals. Use some olive oil and Montreal steak rub. And enjoy Memorial Day.

So are you saying you derive your self esteem from the pain of others. Not sure but I don't think I mentioned your name anywhere. If that's what you assumed that's pretty telling tbpfhwy.
How is rooting for Rudy to win a Chip deriving my happiness on the pain of others?

You want Rudy to win a Chip do you not?

So do I.

We’re on the on same side here brah.