What's new

RUDY GOBERT CRIES TONIGHT

Does is it seem our French giant has a permanent lazy eye from the bee sting?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I love Rudy and was on the rebuild around Rudy bandwagon all summer. Now on the outside looking in... I see what Rudy really was and we fleeced Minny (at least medium-long term) with the trade. Rudy got completely outplayed at times by our smaller players. He got dunked on, blocked by a rookie and sealed the deal with 2 missed FT's.

I love Rudy and was on the rebuild around Rudy bandwagon all summer. Now on the outside looking in... I see what Rudy really was and we fleeced Minny (at least medium-long term) with the trade. Rudy got completely outplayed at times by our smaller players. He got dunked on, blocked by a rookie and sealed the deal with 2 missed FT's.
almost exactly what i had to say...remove the homer glasses when he was with us and it was a different feeling watching him now...like, let him have the ball on offense and see him not score.. still love Rudy though and what he had given to the jazz.

Rudy got his limit we all know that. But he also keep minny in the game grabbing offensive rebound at money time. Rudy will never be a 20ppg player, he can't shoot and it's not that easy to play only inside. The problem of Minny is really to find a way to may them play together with KAT. At the moment it is far from perfect but they wil improve. And Minny will be good, no doubt about it. Even to win a title? i won't bet on it.

Yeah as good as he is, I think it’s fair to say that he’s also a little soft. The play where he has the ball in the lane, gets fouled and instead of finishing with the shot, put his hand to his head, totally illustrates his toughness quotient IMO. So is Mitchell though, both lack mental toughness IMO.

Last edited:
What probably should have been an and 1, resulted in two missed FT's. He got fouled by the smallest guy on the court and didn't finish it.

Yeah as good as he is, I think it’s fair to say that he’s also a little soft. The play where he has the ball in the lane, gets fouled and instead of finishing with the shot, put his hand to his head, totally illustrates his toughness quotient IMO. So is Mitchell though, both lack mental toughness IMO.
Toughness doesn't really have much to do with finishing through contact (the toughness is seeking and accepting the contact, not shying away from it). That has much more to do with coordination. Toughness is grabbing 23 rebounds.

Totally fair to question Goberts coordination with the ball. Questioning his toughness is laughable

Not knocking on Rudy or DM, but maybe the front office knew what they were doing this offseason.. who would have thunk it.

Toughness doesn't really have much to do with finishing through contact (the toughness is seeking and accepting the contact, not shying away from it). That has much more to do with coordination. Toughness is grabbing 23 rebounds.

Totally fair to question Goberts coordination with the ball. Questioning his toughness is laughable
Really??? Yeah right, Rudy the enforcer, the guy that doesn’t panic in the paint with a six foot cover right?
And talk about laughable, dude no offense but you’re the laughingstock of the forum right now. But “Rest Easy” Cy, your takes will continue to be “Awful”.

Really??? Yeah right, Rudy the enforcer, the guy that doesn’t panic in the paint with a six foot cover right?
And talk about laughable, dude no offense but you’re the laughingstock of the forum right now. But “Rest Easy” Cy, your takes will continue to be “Awful”.
Your takes arent even readable.

Maybe the Jazz won't be awful. We will see.

I’m with Cy. This isn’t an easy offense for our opponents to defend. It’s hard to crack

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz