What's new

Rudy Guliani is about to go through some things.........

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
I thought this was pretty funny: https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giuliani-cant-georgia-lawyer-143819551.html

Rudy Giuliani is still without a Georgia-based attorney and former New York Police Commissioner Bernie Kerik is assisting him in finding legal representation in the Fulton County 2020 election interference case.

Kerik, who is not a lawyer, has agreed to help Giuliani at "no cost" through the first leg of the Georgia case's prosecution, which includes negotiating bond with the Fulton County district attorney's office and Giuliani's surrender to local authorities, the sources added.

The former New York City mayor is facing hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal bills and sanctions from his array of ongoing lawsuits and even reportedly traveled to Mar-a-Lago in April to appeal to former President Donald Trump for assistance with the fees. Giuliani would need a Georgia-based attorney to finalize a bond agreement that would outline the terms of his release once he surrenders at the Fulton County jail. District Attorney Fani Willis has given all 19 defendants in last week's sprawling indictment a Friday deadline to turn themselves in.

Though Kerik was not indicted in the Georgia case, his attorney confirmed to CNN that he is unnamed co-conspirator 5 in the charging document. According to the indictment, the fifth co-conspirator participated in a range of meetings with lawmakers in states Trump was contesting the election results in — Pennsylvania and Arizona — including at least one session at the White House.

Thread wouldn't be complete without this gem

606ee072-86a3-44ce-9fe2-4b6f1718f649-VPC_RUDY_GIULIANI_HAIR_DYE_MISHAP_DESK_THUMB.jpg

Thread wouldn't be complete without this gem

606ee072-86a3-44ce-9fe2-4b6f1718f649-VPC_RUDY_GIULIANI_HAIR_DYE_MISHAP_DESK_THUMB.jpg
Lots of laughs from him. Of the one you posted with the hair dye sweats. Then you have the meeting at the 4 seasons landscaping company (lolololololol). Then you have him trying to **** an underage girl in a hotel room while being filmed for a major motion picture (borat). Also have him broke and begging trump for money.

Thanks for all the laughs Rudy. All the best people.

Lots of laughs from him. Of the one you posted with the hair dye sweats. Then you have the meeting at the 4 seasons landscaping company (lolololololol). Then you have him trying to **** an underage girl in a hotel room while being filmed for a major motion picture (borat). Also have him broke and begging trump for money.

Thanks for all the laughs Rudy. All the best people.

View: https://twitter.com/FSPhiladelphia/status/1325102014964109312?lang=en

The one next to the sex shop and crematorium. Look for the garage door with the Trump posters.

I really enjoyed that moment in history. Like, I wasn't alive for the moon landings so I can't say for sure, but this was as awe inspiring for me as I imagine that was for people at the time.

I really enjoyed that moment in history. Like, I wasn't alive for the moon landings so I can't say for sure, but this was as awe inspiring for me as I imagine that was for people at the time.

All-time epic comedy.

No better thread for this really. Can't believe a Republican actually said this. Christie gained some points in my book.

View: https://youtu.be/pu8W0eHpXTc?si=lFVfTOuPiEYbPfKE

I am thirsty AF for Republicans that are willing to begin detrumpification of the party. I've said that I will consider any Republican who manages to reject Trump and more or less get him out of the party for good.

A person who could do that would be doing the greatest act of public service in the history of the U.S.. That carries weight with me.

I voted for Dole, I voted for McCain.

I can vote for Republicans. I just can't vote for Republicans devoted to Trump and/or MAGA. NEVER.

I am thirsty AF for Republicans that are willing to begin detrumpification of the party. I've said that I will consider any Republican who manages to reject Trump and more or less get him out of the party for good.

A person who could do that would be doing the greatest act of public service in the history of the U.S.. That carries weight with me.

I voted for Dole, I voted for McCain.

I can vote for Republicans. I just can't vote for Republicans devoted to Trump and/or MAGA. NEVER.
This.
And honestly, as long as the republican nominee isn't a trumper, the is a good chance i wont vote at all (like pre trump). That might be the best chance the republican party has to win. Simply get a lot of americans to vote for no one (or independent). If a trumper (or trump) is the nominee then the democrat is getting my vote without a doubt.