What's new

Rudy is a God

We cant if they all want the max but I think only Hayward will get the max out of those three.
Is there a rule to how many max players you can have?

Rudy is a god
Hurry up with his damn massage
Hurry up with his damn ménage
Get his Porsche out the damn garage
Rudy is a god
Even though he's a man of God
His whole life in the hand of God
So y'all better quit playin' with God

Rudy is a god
So hurry up with his damn massage
In a French-*** restaurant
Hurry up with his damn croissants

It's sad to think about trading Favors because he's my favorite Jazzman, but even I must admit he's starting to look like the odd man out.

We paid Rudy, must pay Gordon, and if he stays healthy, we'd be crazy not to pay George Hill until Dante is a legit PG many, many years from now. Not sure where Favors factors into that equation, but we could get a ransom for him at the deadline if he comes back and plays well.

It's sad to think about trading Favors because he's my favorite Jazzman, but even I must admit he's starting to look like the odd man out.

We paid Rudy, must pay Gordon, and if he stays healthy, we'd be crazy not to pay George Hill until Dante is a legit PG many, many years from now. Not sure where Favors factors into that equation, but we could get a ransom for him at the deadline if he comes back and plays well.

I think trading him now may hurt our chances of retaining Hayward. I'm curious what the new CBA will have as far as deadlines on extensions, but the best course is likely to play the year out... see if we can retain Hill and Hayward.

If we got an extension done with Hill now I think the player I may consider moving would be Dante... Won't get a ransom for him, but if Burks or Hill comes back I think he's out of the rotation. I think Milwaukee and Philly would give up something of value to have him... first rounder and rotation player. I don't see the big potential with Dante but I'd be happy to be wrong. Either way I'm not sure his timetable fits our timetable.