What's new

Rudy Team France FIBA World cup qualifiying 2018

Last night, France played against Bosnia. Pretty solid game of our Rudy! Happy to see Rudy and Boris play together again.

1530357195-rudy.jpg

Is it absolutely necessarily that he plays?

I'd prefer him not to...

It can be risky for him to play, to get hurt but in another hand, it can be a another way for him to improve. I think the Jazz and team France negociated to restrict Rudy's minute in field.
He won't play more than 20 minutes per games I think.

It's not absolutely necessarily for the french team he plays because the team have others quite good centers but Rudy really love to play with French team.

It can be risky for him to play, to get hurt but in another hand, it can be a another way for him to improve. I think the Jazz and team France negociated to restrict Rudy's minute in field.
He won't play more than 20 minutes per games I think.

Tried to find something on this, but I couldn't. But yeah, I agree. It is a way for him to improve, injury risk aside.

If he wasn't playing for the French team, he'd probably be practicing and playing pick-up games with other NBA players. There's risk everywhere. Can't bubble wrap him until the season opener.

Rudy played not very well. A lot of fouls. Think he was in a hurry to come back to watch the Utah summer league :D:D:D