What's new

Rudy to Hawks Speculation

Cmon man! Our organization doesn’t leak ****... only time you hear stuff is when other teams leak trade talks. What other teams have announced contract extensions or numbers? They know... they don’t have to tell us anything. I mean **** they sold the franchise and not one damn soul saw it coming so....
Dude calm down. I never said anything definitive. I simply said I was surprised I haven't heard more chatter. Thats all.

In many similar situations, owners and FO people will give lip service like "we will do everything possible to keep XYZ here" or "we will figure it out with XYZ". I know some radio personalities panned it, but I thought I would hear more and supported somebody else's theory on the subject.

We are all just speculating here until we know more.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

I get it. We dont leak. But we got Donovans deal done 3 months ago. And from what I understand we can extend now. He isn't a free agent yet.

Golden State Warriors are my preferred trade mate if we have to make a trade. I think Wiggins, the 2020 #2 pick, their 2021 high pick (I can't remember who it comes from) OR Draymond and their 2020 pick for Gobert and Davis might move the needle for me.

Again IF WE KNOW HE WANTS CRAZY MONEY.

Last edited:
I get it. We dont leak. But we got Donovans deal done 3 months ago. And from what I understand we can extend now. He isn't a free agent yet.

Golden State Warriors are my preferred trade mate if we have to make a trade. I think Wiggins OR Draymond, the 2020 #2 pick, there 2021 high pick (I can't remember who it comes from), for Gobert and Davis might move the needle for me.

Again IF WE KNOW HE WANTS CRAZY MONEY.
GS won't trade Draymond and if they do they won't send #2 as well. I'm not big on Wiggins. Wiggins and #2 doesn't do it for me.

I would rather have Collins and Capella.

GS won't trade Draymond and if they do they won't send #2 as well. I'm not big on Wiggins. Wiggins and #2 doesn't do it for me.

I would rather have Collins and Capella.

Hate to remind everyone cause I hat the rockets but Capela looked really good playing against Gobert during last years playoffs. I remember thinking damn....

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

my bad... I didn’t know there were so many well sourced articles on these rumorz.

You want us to move Rudy... that’s really what this comes down to. It’s fine but you should just own it. Tough to say it’s bad business to re-sign him at 30M+ and then say you want to keep him if they can work out a fair extension. 4/120M-135M is his fair market window.

I'll own it, let's move him for as much of a haul as possible. He is slowly but surely turning into a AK47 headcase thinking he's more talented offensively than he is.

We got 0 quarters for Gordon. The whole idea of this trade is that Rudy is not staying. I agree that Rudy is the prize of the trade, but I like what Collins and Huerter can become.

Yes, I said that 3 quarters are better than none. A metaphorical dollar is better still, even if you have to pay 1.25 to get it.

Dude calm down. I never said anything definitive. I simply said I was surprised I haven't heard more chatter. Thats all.

In many similar situations, owners and FO people will give lip service like "we will do everything possible to keep XYZ here" or "we will figure it out with XYZ". I know some radio personalities panned it, but I thought I would hear more and supported somebody else's theory on the subject.

We are all just speculating here until we know more.

You threw out the cmon man not me guy... so maybe you should calm down.

You threw out the cmon man not me guy... so maybe you should calm down.
Lol. True.

I don't think people get me on here. I chat on here like I'm on the bleachers after a pick up game. Like I'm debating in the barbershop in Coming To America.

I throw stuff out there just to discuss. Making conversation. Spit balling. If we were in a room, we'd be going for hours. I hope you know I'm never fired up. But yes I am stubborn.

Easy with the AK hate, he's one of my all time favorites to this day.

So now you know my bias in my upcoming statement. If you replace Green with prime AK on GSW that would've made GSW a better team and it's not even close.

The question that has to be answered, is what is the Jazz's championship timeline? Trading or re-signing Rudy hinges on that.

Easy with the AK hate, he's one of my all time favorites to this day.

So now you know my bias in my upcoming statement. If you replace Green with prime AK on GSW that would've made GSW a better team and it's not even close.
Are we talking about pre paid AK or paid AK. Cause he would’ve hated his role on those teams too