What's new

Rule Clarification; Trolling

Eh, to each his own I suppose. It really wouldn't work for me. Wondering what someone said, regardless of how certain I am that it'll be idiotic, would drive me crazy.

I only have two active posters on ignore. I have them on ignore because they, imo, waste any thread they post in and contribute nothing worth reading. Do I see their occasional post from a quote sure? But it makes the board more entertaining and readable for me to filter out some of the junk.

I only have two active posters on ignore. I have them on ignore because they, imo, waste any thread they post in and contribute nothing worth reading. Do I see their occasional post from a quote sure? But it makes the board more entertaining and readable for me to filter out some of the junk.

I'm surprised that a mod has anyone on ignore.

I'm surprised that a mod has anyone on ignore.
LOL!!!

But anyhow, if something is reported as a problematic post, it shows up as a "quote" in the report file, so the mod sees the post even though they have the poster on ignore - - just like quoted posts show up in general when if you have a poster on ignore.

Hack and NAOS obviously.

I've got a pretty robust ignore list, but you're not on it because I think your posts are intelligent... except for this one. And I never stew over this stuff.

I think everybody needs to REP this guy for using ROBUST and STEW in a post that has nothing to do with food. Very creative!

I've got a pretty robust ignore list, but you're not on it because I think your posts are intelligent... except for this one. And I never stew over this stuff.

I think everybody needs to REP this guy for using ROBUST and STEW in a post that has nothing to do with food. Very creative!

note: let's see if this get posted - - when I tried I got this response:
Fatal User Error:

Joe Bagadonuts has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_PM in ..../includes/class_dm.php on line 849

I have a question. Are there any alts that were found out with certainty? I know Sandy Braille was Dalamon. Who else? Since I'm off tomorrow, I'm going to try to write a simple program that compares posters sentence structure. Should be a fun experiment. :)

I have a question. Are there any alts that were found out with certainty? I know Sandy Braille was Dalamon. Who else? Since I'm off tomorrow, I'm going to try to write a simple program that compares posters sentence structure. Should be a fun experiment. :)

There have been many.
For one, George was Dala as well.

note: let's see if this get posted - - when I tried I got this response:
I don't understand how my mailbox could have been full, or why you would have gotten that message when all you were doing was quoting me, but I've cleared some space. Your message got posted three times, and I got no rep for it (not even from you). It's probably one of the least rep-worthy posts I've ever written anyway, but I'm glad you liked it.

What I get irritated by is reading a thread and seeing two morons go back and forth with each other

And it happened in this thread. You all never fail to disappoint.

For anyone who actually has someone on ignore, we all know you hit "view post" every time.
I know I do.

That's why ignore function sucks. I wish that when you put someone on ignore that you would have no idea that the person you are trying to ignore even posted anything

I don't understand how my mailbox could have been full, or why you would have gotten that message when all you were doing was quoting me, but I've cleared some space. Your message got posted three times, and I got no rep for it (not even from you). It's probably one of the least rep-worthy posts I've ever written anyway, but I'm glad you liked it.

strange stuff…

But I finally was able to give you rep - initially I got that same message when I tried to rep that post. Maybe some sort of a space-time warp phenomenon was taking place.

strange stuff…

But I finally was able to give you rep - initially I got that same message when I tried to rep that post. Maybe some sort of a space-time warp phenomenon was taking place.
Wow. You're very conscientious. Thanks for the rep. I'll wear it proudly.