What's new

Rumor: Gobert wants Jazz to decide between him or Mitchell

Hey it is on twitter it must be true. RIght? Geez, I just don't see Rudy saying this and the Jazz losing in the playoffs isn't all of DM's fault. There is plenty of guys who should look in the mirror before pointing the finger at someone else.

In regards to Rudy, I don't necessarily blame Rudy if it's true. It's also possible Donovan or his team leaked it as well.

That sounds to me like a super tamed down version of UFC reporters news... That sounds about as good as Donovan's "we'll talk in a couple weeks" or whatever.

I'm sure TJ got it from the man himself. Maybe its a meeting where he says "you can't trade me... I demand a trade ya bish!"

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall during that meeting.

I don't hate DLO

I wonder how many picks (and McDaniels) Minnesota would attach to him to get Donovan.
The challenge is that he’s on the last year of his deal. If anything like that happened, I’d also demand Beverley for Royce.

The challenge is that he’s on the last year of his deal. If anything like that happened, I’d also demand Beverley for Royce.
Oh I'd ask for McDaniels and like 4 unprotected picks in a Don for DLo swap. I think Edwards is good and if KAT sticks around I doubt those picks become uber valuable.

Also whoever decided to trade Ingles away must go as well. Joe was the leader of this team on the floor.

Not even close. How do you sleep at night?

No. You started out saying if true. Then like your very next post you called Gobert the bad guy, basically accusing him of saying that which then he came out and said it was a rumor. Lol idiot!!

No it didn’t.
If this is true, Rudy is the bad guy. Don hasn't done anything like this. Truth

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Also, let's all note the hugely obvious: Utah has not incentive to tip their hand about trading Mitchell.

Make it seem like we dont want to trade him. Get some rube dumbass franchise to trade a top 10 player type package for a 30th best player in the league type dude. It will be beautiful when it happens and we will praise Danny Ainge.

Damian Lillard

Rudy is the bad guy here. No spinning it. You don't do this in public. But hey, y'all have been applauding his stupid media statements.

Rudy is softer than a croissant.
Bad guy? For being honest?

Dude doesnt want to play with Donovan. He's going to let his feelings be known. Good for him.

No on (on here) dislikes Mitchell because we think he wants to go to NYK. We dislike him cuz he's overrated trash defender who isnt going to put this team over the top.