What's new

Rumor has it.....

Strong rumors circulating that the shoes are being titled “Unfinished Load Management,” or “UPM1s.”

I kinda wanna buy some Hayward shoes in an ironic hipster way. How much are they?

He’ll make the decision shortly, but not tell anyone for a long time. The price point will become obvious to anyone in the shoe industry, but he’ll deny it. Then the price will be listed, but he won’t confirm it, saying he’s still thinking about it. Then he’ll write an article for GQ giving all the reasons the price should be lower and all the reasons it’s $200.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Good news, guys: Hayward’s signature shoe drops in December. I’m sure it will be a hit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports...gordon-haywards-signature-shoe-153948756.html

The way he's been playing in Boston this should be his shoe:

dreamstime_m_26599537.jpg

So has he or has he not resigned with the Jazz? If he has he has become a nice piece to our championship puzzle, since he's a system man, and will excel with the addition of our new players who will make it much easier for him to score and contribute!

So has he or has he not resigned with the Jazz? If he has he has become a nice piece to our championship puzzle, since he's a system man, and will excel with the addition of our new players who will make it much easier for him to score and contribute!
He did. He signed a 4 year deal with us for $18M a year. He severed his Indiana ties for us and won’t have a wife posting Celtics gear on social media.

So the conclusion of the matter, all things having being said, it was just a rumor, Hayward is staying with the Celtics and will be with the them the whole year!

So the conclusion of the matter, all things having being said, it was just a rumor, Hayward is staying with the Celtics and will be with the them the whole year!
But the source was so credible...

I cannot find any internet source that confirms Heyward has resigned with the Jazz! Please comment or explain?

Put in your google search, "Hayward signs with Utah Jazz 2019". Then go to google page 159. Then put in your Google search, "Gordon Hayward Breaks his leg". Watch the video of him breaking his leg over and over again. And remember, that the only thing that makes me laugh harder than watching Hayward break his leg in half over and over again, is reading your question over and over again.