What's new

Ryan Seacrest, Jazz fan??

There's an app for that. Next season on Dr. 90210
friends-kingdom_07.jpg

Don't act like you wouldn't!

Watch your tongue. That girl has a name and it rhymes with stroke. Scrubbing toilets isn't good enough. You have be willing to kill for The Bathsheba.

She's also shake weight approved.

images

LOL, holy shiv, I just pissed myself. Rep given

She was my psychology partner in high school in 2006. She is the single most attractive girl I have ever seen without makeup. Nuff said. I still talk to her every now and then. I can't help but feel a little awesome.

She was my psychology partner in high school in 2006. She is the single most attractive girl I have ever seen without makeup. Nuff said. I still talk to her every now and then. I can't help but feel a little awesome.

You're only awesome if you tapped that ***. If you didn't - well, then you're just a big ol' *****.

Awesome? I once saw Kim Kardashian on TV. It makes me feel like a king.

Well, I feel kind of sheepish. I was talking to Mrs. Trout last night about this, and she informed me that I'm a moron. The chick w/ FP that I was thinking about is one of the dancers from, "So You Think You Can Dance?", not this chick. The chick in this thread is delicious, and I'm a stupid ***.

If I could -7 myself, I would.

It's not like you look at a picture and say "Na, she might get fat some day. I ain't gonna commit to this for the next 20 minutes."

Well, I feel kind of sheepish. I was talking to Mrs. Trout last night about this, and she informed me that I'm a moron. The chick w/ FP that I was thinking about is one of the dancers from, "So You Think You Can Dance?", not this chick. The chick in this thread is delicious, and I'm a stupid ***.

If I could -7 myself, I would.

well if I could -4 you, I would....

j/k

but how the HECK do you get SEVEN?????

btw, anyone ever play that game Seven Minutes in Heaven? It was pretty popular among the junior high crowd years ago...

this thread sort of made me think of it

but how the HECK do you get SEVEN?????

btw, anyone ever play that game Seven Minutes in Heaven? It was pretty popular among the junior high crowd years ago...

this thread sort of made me think of it

I possess the skillz to pay the billz.

Those Jessica Simpson pictures makes me wonder if it hurts when a camel stubs its toe.