What's new

Screw bugs, the earth just quaked

Did you get your Chicken Sandwich yet?
****. Thanks for the reminder. I don't know if I can. The tickets were electronic on my friends phone. I don't have any proof to show chick fil a that I was at the game.

I forgot all about that. It cracks me up being at the game in the 4th quarter when the opposing player misses his first free throw. The crowd, me included, goes nuts. Then if they miss the 2nd one we all go ape ****. Then I laugh and laugh.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

****. Thanks for the reminder. I don't know if I can. The tickets were electronic on my friends phone. I don't have any proof to show chick fil a that I was at the game.

I forgot all about that. It cracks me up being at the game in the 4th quarter when the opposing player misses his first free throw. The crowd, me included, goes nuts. Then if they miss the 2nd one we all go ape ****. Then I laugh and laugh.

Funny, my ticket is on my friends phone too.
Ya, that was fun. I was there too. My girlfriend made me do pictures right when that dude made the half court shot. So I missed that live. But that was cool too.

I havent been to a game since the remodel. Place looks way different.

Chick Fil-A is closed Sundays, so you should be able to redeem tomorrow.

Funny, my ticket is on my friends phone too.
Ya, that was fun. I was there too. My girlfriend made me do pictures right when that dude made the half court shot. So I missed that live. But that was cool too.

I havent been to a game since the remodel. Place looks way different.
How much money did that family win from that half court shot? Was it 5000?

What did you think about the arena after the remodel? Pretty badass I think.

How much money did that family win from that half court shot? Was it 5000?

What did you think about the arena after the remodel? Pretty badass I think.

The stadium is pretty bad ***. Threw me off when I went in.

Im not sure what they won. I was hoping you could tell me.