What's new

SEC Ya Bitches

UConn women's team had won 111 straight games before Miss State beat them on a buzzer beater in of tonight

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
Damn. That is some like ultra dynasty ****.

Anything you can think of like that in any sport?
Maybe Mayweather or marciano? Still, not close imo.

Wes made a bet on the game:

C8Tc6AaU0AEtCt0.jpg:large

Are you Wes's betting proxy?

Haha.....I forgot the link actually. That was supposed to be a joke, but It made him look him good:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sport...-s-loss?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

April Fool’s Day came one day early for a William Hill bettor who wagered $7,000 to win $100 on the money line that Connecticut would beat Mississippi State on Friday night in the women’s Final Four.

The bettor lost $7,000 when the Bulldogs stunned the Huskies 66-64 on a buzzer-beater in overtime to end UConn’s 111-game win streak.

The Huskies, who hadn’t lost since Nov. 17, 2014, were 21½-point favorites over Mississippi State, a team they crushed by 60 in last season’s Sweet 16.

^^^^^ That's what I meant to post......not the betting ticket pic.

On twitter I saw someone bet 18000 to win 300 and lost. My dad called me and asked if I was going to watch the game. He suggested I bet on it, but I told him there was no way Miss St was going to win.

Those are just such crazy bets on UCONN....even if UCONN is this 100+ game winning streak beast. You just get nothing in return for all that risk. Just randomly throw it the stock market at some biotech penny stock that is taking off that particular day for a few hours if you're going to do something like that. More upside, and you'll lose maybe $1000 at worst if something goes really bad and your stop loss gets blown out in those few hours.

I wish they could track down the people that do things like that. Because betting so much to win so little tells me that you probably wanted to keep that money. You were trying to play it safe. You probably need that money. That style of betting doesn't have the footprints of some rich dude that's just having a little fun.

Last edited: