What's new

Seems beyond dispute at this point

actusreus

It seems clear after watching the last two games that the powers that be have decided they've seen all they need to see of this young new jazz team. It appears they know what they have, have decided to stop trying to fight for every game, and just pack it in. We were in every game for awhile, and lately we've been getting smacked around. The tank is on, and I for one support it. I propose we get anything and everything we can for Kanter, take the best player possible in the draft, where we should be drafting in the 3 - 5 spot, get rid of poor Jeremy Evans, who deserves a chance to compete somewhere, and actually make a go of it next year.

Also, Joe Ingles is a really nice guy, but he has no business playing in the NBA. Get a real player at his position next year, and let's get serious.

Whenever we do bad oh "we weren't trying." Convenient excuse. Human excuse. "oh I didn't study for that test, the reason I failed." People do that in real life too. These guys are professionals. They gonna try their best.

For once in my life i dont want the Jazz to make trades. Fans always want a trade, to improve. This season Im happy with the development of every young player and I love the additions of Booker and Jingles. I want to see this team grow and improve internally. Chemistry takes years to build. You can see theyre finally starting to get how to work together. Quin has done an excellent job teaching Kanter Favors and Hayward how to play with each other. Last year they looked lost.

Whenever we do bad oh "we weren't trying." Convenient excuse. Human excuse. "oh I didn't study for that test, the reason I failed." People do that in real life too. These guys are professionals. They gonna try their best.

Well, usually if you don't study for the test you will probably do poorly. Seems a pretty clear causal relationship.

We're a losing team heading into ASB. They're running out of gas and begging for the break. They've been fighting all season, they deserve the upcoming break.

We're a losing team heading into ASB. They're running out of gas and begging for the break. They've been fighting all season, they deserve the upcoming break.

Good. Because besides Rudy (definitely), Dante (probably) and Burke (kinda, sorta, maybe) being invited to participate in the Rising Stars challenge, none of the Jazz will be doing anything other than taking a break. I've loved what I've seen from Gobert, Favors and Hayward, but the Jazz still need someone to break out at the wing and point. Hopefully Dante is one of those guys, but I'd really, really like to have the Jazz with legitimate All Star players again.