What's new

Sexton Removes Jazz from Social Media (False)

If true, why do they they start dropping follows before it’s official? Tipping the trade without tipping the trade? Shouldn’t they wait?

Kind of like classy version of doofus’s wife putting their kid in green clovers when “undecided” on where they are signing?

If true, why do they they start dropping follows before it’s official? Tipping the trade without tipping the trade? Shouldn’t they wait?

Kind of like classy version of doofus’s wife putting their kid in green clovers when “undecided” on where they are signing?
If this is the case, it’s something being done to him and not something he is doing. Do you really fault a guy for a minor passive aggressive move when someone is kicking him to the curb? A bit different than what doofus did.

Sad if true. An easy guy to root for and one of my favorite current Jazz players.

I’m a bit surprised as in the off season coach mentioned it was huge for our team he got through injury free. Thought he had plans for him

Well I will still need more, like what did those socials look like yesterday, I need a comparison.

And then it would also be nice if you had a link to to the actual trade as proof, I mean that doesn't sound like too much to ask.

Nah but feel bad as far as he has sorta been the unofficial face of the Jazz' over this off season with all the community stuff and work out videos and interviews they pushed out of Sexton..... IF this ends up being something, still could be nothing.

Cuz there is enough smoke and likely agents and teams know something is imminent but can’t report it yet. There have been three or four other signals from different markets/sources to think this is probably awfully close to the goal line. Would bet it hits in a Friday afternoon news dump.

Cuz there is enough smoke and likely agents and teams know something is imminent but can’t report it yet. There have been three or four other signals from different markets/sources to think this is probably awfully close to the goal line. Would bet it hits in a Friday afternoon news dump.
If its the 4 team deal it wont become official until all 4 confirm it to the league office, right?

Probably calling players in the morning to to take sick days.

Btw Ayton also doesnt have team info in his Twitter profile. Neither does Herro nor THT. Dont know if they ever had.

I saw a blurb this morning that the Blazers want the Dame deal done before the start of training camp so maybe he is involved in one of the side deals.

I saw a blurb this morning that the Blazers want the Dame deal done before the start of training camp so maybe he is involved in one of the side deals.
i think he is actually the main deal. the herro/sexton deal would be the side deal

If its the 4 team deal it wont become official until all 4 confirm it to the league office, right?

Probably calling players in the morning to to take sick days.

Btw Ayton also doesnt have team info in his Twitter profile. Neither does Herro nor THT. Dont know if they ever had.
They can announce the deal or let Woj roll with it earlier. My guess is it is agreed to in principle but the Blazers want to control when and how it’s announced or there are a lot of moving parts and teams might fold in another player or two to an additional team.

Deals are announced and then made official days later. So it’s just all teams giving the thumbs up.

Screenshot_20230922-101408-073.png

THT has his Jazz jersey in his profile pic facing frontwards compared to Sexton's back facing Jazz jersey.

Clearly a signal that THT is still on the Jazz unlike Sexton who is shunning the Jazz, opting for only his name to be shown.

Also juxtapose THTs banner picture of family, showing he is about the group, not the individual whereas Sexton's is just pictures of himself.