Shall we burn Oneye at the stake?

• Yea

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to root against all the social justice leftist douche bags that are on Team USA. **** all of them. They are a discrace and don’t deserve to dawn that jersey, we would be better off allowing amateurs that aren’t yet so ****ing entitled. Good for Oni

I am happy to root against all the social justice leftist douche bags that are on Team USA. **** all of them. They are a discrace and don’t deserve to dawn that jersey, we would be better off allowing amateurs that aren’t yet so ****ing entitled. Good for Oni
*don

Don’t miss our next episode of Frothing at the Mouth, same time, same channel.

Wtf does this have to do with anything? Get out of this post and let me burn in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.