What's new

Shaq not letting up on Gobert

I know it has nothing to do with the topic but has OUR Shaq played any with Gobert already? I don't recall it.

ay the way Shaq framed his roasting of James Harden was damn near perfect.

for him to go at Harden saying he gave the city everything was the proper angle of attack..

and honestly shaq is more qualified to speak on those matters than all of us and everyone who hasnt carried teams to championships multiple times... to me that was a good and proper roasting.. the tone of it all was perfect.. he brought up what his father told him when **** wasnt working out early in his career.

Last edited:
ima just leave this right here tho. I like this writer Chris Herring just cuz of this, something that needs to be said .. (on shaq);

"It's always been treated as this endearing quality to not know how to pronounce these guys' names (literal MVP winners), or not know what countries they're from (MVP candidates), or not know which teams they play for... It's really not that funny, tho."
I fully get that it's entertainment. I don't expect analytical arguments with every segment. I just think no one is done any favors w playing into this lowest-common denominator thing all the time.
I think what legitimately frustrates me, too, is that it's almost incentivized at this point, too. Wasn't lost on me that Bleacher Report announced they were killing their whole magazine within the same two-day window that Turner re-upped w Shaq. Which ... I get it!
But in light of something like that, bringing a certain level of effort to something would be wonderful. It would be more than welcome if and when it actually happens

learn to pronounce giannis antetokounmpo.. im tired of these guys who get paid to talk wanna act like they dont know the MVP's name..

to me antetokounmpo is rather phonetic when u really break it down. i dont see the trouble.. idk.. i type that last name real fast like everything else /shrug..

for me tho i could spell his name off the top of my head back in 2013 (after a few months checking in on him) and i guess that most people would fail horribly at spelling his name even now... so perhaps im detatched from reality here? or idk... i dont wanna believe it's that difficult..

Rudy needs to catch the ball. It drives me insane when he can't catch the ball.

Look, Rudy is amazing at what he does well. But he is piss poor at a lot of basics and its infuriating to see knowing what he makes. I get Shaq's point even if Shaq doesn't respect what he contributes.
You stupid stupid IDIOT!! Shaq doesn’t have a ****ing point!!

for him to go at Harden saying he gave the city everything was the proper angle of attack..

and honestly shaq is more qualified to speak on those matters than all of us and everyone who hasnt carried teams to championships multiple times... to me that was a good and proper roasting.. the tone of it all was perfect.. he brought up what his father told him when **** wasnt working out early in his career.

learn to pronounce giannis antetokounmpo.. im tired of these guys who get paid to talk wanna act like they dont know the MVP's name..

to me antetokounmpo is rather phonetic when u really break it down. i dont see the trouble.. idk.. i type that last name real fast like everything else /shrug..

for me tho i could spell his name off the top of my head back in 2013 (after a few months checking in on him) and i guess that most people would fail horribly at spelling his name even now... so perhaps im detatched from reality here? or idk... i dont wanna believe it's that difficult..
God damn idiot, ray on topic man!!!