What's new

Shaq thread

Shaq doubled down on stupid and took credit for Don’s play. No surprise. As I am also an LSU alum, he’s often quite embarrassing in his “analysis”.

My hell... watching nba on tnt and Candace Parker is explaining pick and roll coverages to Wade and Shaq and it’s hilarious... these mother ****ers think they have all the answers. Parker watches and does her homework and is absolutely burying these guys with info. They need to stick to the lols. They look so dumb.

My hell... watching nba on tnt and Candace Parker is explaining pick and roll coverages to Wade and Shaq and it’s hilarious... these mother ****ers think they have all the answers. Parker watches and does her homework and is absolutely burying these guys with info. They need to stick to the lols. They look so dumb.
Ya. The only reason I watch nba on TNT is for old stories and a laugh, if I want nba knowledge heaped upon me I go elsewhere.

Ya. The only reason I watch nba on TNT is for old stories and a laugh, if I want nba knowledge heaped upon me I go elsewhere.
Ya but Candace dunked on them so hard when they were trying to do the thing where they have the simple solution to all the NBAs problems.

She is so good at her job and it makes them look so bad.

On Tuesdays yes... she's pretty frickin awesome.
Agreed. The difference is she has a genuine love and respect for the game. They are just happy spewing ****, counting their millions, and planning wrestling matches. They care a hell of a lot less than she does and it shows.