What's new

Sharia Law vs. Muslim Tolerance

PearlWatson

9523becd-f8b7-4475-94f8-467180240988_zpsb05b3a62.jpg

Liberals couldn't survive under Sharia Law, but they love them some Muslims.

Stars boycott Beverly Hills Hotel over Brunei 'sharia'

Brunei's leader, Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, announced the first phase of the new penalties last week.

They will eventually include death by stoning for homosexuality and adultery.

The initial phase of the new penal code introduces fines or prison terms for offences including indecent behaviour, failure to attend Friday prayers and pregnancies out-of-wedlock.

The second phase due to start later this year will cover crimes such as theft and robbery and will involve more stringent penalties such as amputations and flogging.

The most severe punishments, such as death by stoning for offences including sodomy and adultery, will be introduced late next year

Brunei officials have previously said that judges would be given discretion in sentencing. It is not clear to what extent the code will apply to non-Muslims.

Not all Muslims hate gays and stone people.

Not all Christians murder innocent kids or genocide an entire people.

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Liberals couldn't survive under Sharia Law, but they love them some Muslims.

Spoken by someone who obviously doesn't read many liberal atheist blogs.

Also, was the irony of juxtaposing this comment with an article about liberals boycotting a Muslim-owned hotel deliberate?

Not all Muslims hate gays and stone people.

This billionaire Sultan does.

It is kind of amusing that Hollywood Libs think that their favorite economic boycott tactic is going to have any effect on his bottom line, or is this just a way to wrest his hotel chain away from him?

Sweet Ride:

SBgoldrr.jpg

This billionaire Sultan does.

It is kind of amusing that Hollywood Libs think that their favorite economic boycott tactic is going to have any effect on his bottom line, or is this just a way to wrest his hotel chain away from him?

Sweet Ride:

SBgoldrr.jpg

Holy moly this is so Persian.

Give all the money to a cow and all she'll ask will be endless fields of cabbages.

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I don't care about how hypocrite the American liberals are, but that generalization is always unhealthy and leads to fascism. I know that American policy is not too distant to it historically, but you guys personally might wanna avoid it. People are different. Religions are different. The members of one religion are different. There are sects, cults, communities, factions, different patterns of belief based actions, etc. Give the humanity a break and always point out the unjust action instead of an entire people. A kid or a man that dwells in Iraq or Iran might turn out to be a better person than you think of yourself.

The fascism part was absurd.

It is kinda hard to do so when you get called a fascist, islamophobe, racist, misogynist, xenophobe or whatever demagogic term liberals come up with to shut down debate.

Screw everyone who calls you names. Who categorizes you. I have called you none of those. What I called was the route of generalization oftenly leading to bad paths, inhuman paths. You see, people tend to worship power, get hypnotized by it too easily. Fascistic power risings feast on this. But humanity couldn't exist if it only survived on power struggle. What makes us human, what is the right and just call for us is to say "Hey look at that guy in his golden limo. What an *******" instead of "Hey liberals, look. Muslims are assholes who hate gays and stone people."