What's new

Shaun Livingston anyone?

I think some people aren't sold on Mudiay...he's not a very good shooter or defender and he turns the ball over too much. I think he's fine getting spot minutes here and there as the 3rd point guard but if Exum misses a significant amount of time again I would be a little nervous with him as our primary backup.
Lol, other than defense, you just described Exum to a T.
He shoots 10 times better than Exum.
Maybe from 10 ft and in. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him shoot beyond ten feet.
The jazz chose him over Caruso and others so they might believe in him as much as me
Chow do you know they chose Mudiay over Caruso? Maybe he wanted more than the minimum or wanted to go back to LA.

eeeb6601fafe3ee1ce5b788f7b1abb5a.jpg

I'm high on Livingston. If we can get him for relatively cheap, we get a tough vet with championship experience. Bring it on.

If he wants to come here to ride the bench as injury insurance and rarely play and get paid the minimum then sure. Otherwise meh. We could use more depth at the wing and/or PF if anything, and he’s a pure PG.

Good for Livingston for playing as long as he did after his terrible injury. Some though his career was done.

I'd be down with Livingston but I don't think Utah is going to use a roster spot for another guard. I think they are pretty optimistic they can develop Mudiay, he's only 23 and still has plenty of upside.

Shaun looked washed to me. I guess we could bring him in... if we can’t trust Mudiay as a third pg option then why sign him?

Shaun is big enough to play as just a wing though so there is a non pg role.

I wouldn’t be a big fan of the move.

Well they chose him over Neto and they need exum insurance because it’s hard to shoot with a suit on. We shall see but I’m stoked to see what the staff can do with Mudiay
Neto’s biggest issue is his concussions. He’s already had a lot in his career. Could easily see this become a season ending problem for him if it continues. With Exum’s injury issues, the Jazz desperately needed someone who is at least available. Is Mudiay is coachable, he should do well here as a reserve.

Sounds like a similar situation to Korver where he may be mulling retirement. Warriors have reportedly talked to him about other positions within the organization.