What's new

Shelvin Mack is so bad

If Quin is the brilliant, insightful coach everyone believes him to be he should have sorted this back up PG situation by now. Just play the god damn kid already!!

"Oh, but he's got to EARN his minutes"

GF! Explain to me how Mack and Lyles have "earned" their minutes.

And he was in the 4th quarter of that game in Dallas, once I saw him I was yelling why is he in the freaking game!!!

This is the only thing I disagree with Coach Snyder about. There's no reason Mack should ever play, let alone be on the roster.

He and Exum had pretty identical lines against Boston, I mean he only played five minutes. What could you have possibly seen in that short time to make you say that? And in Dallas, Mack had five boards, seven assists, zero tovs, ones steal and one block in twenty four minutes, and Exum had all goose eggs in those categories except tovs where he had four in just seventeen minutes on the court. OK for the record Exum did score two more points (two for three opposed to one for four), but his lapse in concentration and TOVs had a lot to do with Dallas' comeback and our collapse. Mack may not be the best but Exum belongs in the D League till he can start playing like a man on a nightly basis.

Mack needs to go away.

He should never get any minutes on a team serious about making a playoff run.