What's new

Shorthanded Denver vs Jazz 8:30 MST.

Agree except for this site needs someone to pick on at all times. It was Mudiay, then Exum, and now Conley. At one point it was Burks, Burke, Rubio, Crowder, hell even John Lucas.

This place would be lost if it didn't have something or someone to constantly whine about.

It was always Exum. Still is. Screw that scrub.

We went from 1.5 point underdogs to 2 point favorites

That's strange. I know they have a couple of guys out but still, a back to back on the road for us, I would think Denver would be the favorite.

I expect Snyder to make adjustments tonight ...

The past 2 games , Houston went small , and spurs copied what worked ... make Gobert guard on the perimeter... thus opening up the middle ...

We still lack a back up PF/C who can come in and negate this ...

Lol I can see it now. We win tonight and everyone says it’s because Conley was out.

I’ve never seen you guys root for a player to suck before. It’s extremely weird and not a good look. Some of you hung on to hope for Exum for 5 years but give up on Conley after 28 games.

I would love to trade him for Chris Paul or Al Horford but while he is on our team we should be rooting for him to succeed.
You are misunderstanding

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Agreed. I have seen this board root for MANY players to suck, but Conley is not one of those players.

Exum, for sure, Kirilenko, Ostertag, and probably another 30 to a lesser degree, but not Conley.

Plumlee is out so Denver might go small off the bench. Would be nice if we played Brantley some in this game. Is Morgan with the team?

Ugh another late game. Is this happening more this year so far or is it just me?

I really hope we get this one, we (I) need it.

Reactions: SCS