What's new

Should Fish change his avatar back?

Should Fish Change His Avatar Back To What He Has Had For Years?

• Yes

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
@fishonjazz once again proving he's the people's champ and that he's susceptible to peer pressure. Best kinda dude.
Im also the dude dishing out the peer pressure. Many a night I have coerced friends who didn't want to take shots into taking said shots....... Often backfired on me though as it led to me having to talk the cops out of arresting them or keep them from sleeping with the girl who is known to have the herpes or have to clean up their puke etc.

Im also the dude dishing out the peer pressure. Many a night I have coerced friends who didn't want to take shots into taking said shots....... Often backfired on me though as it led to me having to talk the cops out of arresting them or keep them from sleeping with the girl who is known to have the herpes or have to clean up their puke etc.
Tells his designated driver to take shots.

This is identity theft and has been reported to the FBI
Takes me back to the days of €¥€ (though I think I did it wrong). One of the things that amused me more than anything on jazzfanz of all time was when our crew decided to commandeer peoples avatars for our own in mass. It was mostly all in good fun but I remember a few who got pissed. Darkwing Duck comes to mind.
Good times