What's new

Should Honz Move In With Me?

This is fantastic. I doubt you'll see me, but I'll see you later, bro.
I'm going to have to ask you to stop taking Archie to the grappling club. It is too hard on his frail body and I am concerned about his well being.

No, I've honestly been waiting for an upper decker to appear in my bathroom, but no sign of Trout yet. Truly disappointing. We are going to have to have some Jazz watching parties over here when the season starts. The place is really nice...small, but perfect size for 2 people and plenty of room for small get togethers. Only cool people will be invited though...you know who you are.

No, I've honestly been waiting for an upper decker to appear in my bathroom, but no sign of Trout yet. Truly disappointing. We are going to have to have some Jazz watching parties over here when the season starts. The place is really nice...small, but perfect size for 2 people and plenty of room for small get togethers. Only cool people will be invited though...you know who you are.

I will be there

I'm going to have to ask you to stop taking Archie to the grappling club. It is too hard on his frail body and I am concerned about his well being.

His vaginitis knows no bounds. For being such an athlete, he sure is a *****.

I'll bring the Moose Drool.

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£