What's new

Show Me the Money Stars Game Thread

So how do they split the money?

I think they should put Benjamins in a wind box and give each player 10 seconds to grab. The left overs goes to the coaching staff and bus drivers.

Watching these gleague games makes me even more frustrated with our bench. It is so clear that the idea that "the Jazz bench options are limited" is such bs. We got some young guys who can ball. All they need is a chance. It's not a lack of options. It's a stubborn refusal to deviate from a plan we thought would work but clearly isn't.

So how do they split the money?

I think they should put Benjamins in a wind box and give each player 10 seconds to grab. The left overs goes to the coaching staff and bus drivers.

I think they mentioned on the broadcast each player gets like 10k or something.

It frustrates me that Quin is rewarding pi$$ poor play and you have 8-10 guys on the Stars that would bust their butts if given the opportunity. Actually you have a whole league that would do the same.

Watching these gleague games makes me even more frustrated with our bench. It is so clear that the idea that "the Jazz bench options are limited" is such bs. We got some young guys who can ball. All they need is a chance. It's not a lack of options. It's a stubborn refusal to deviate from a plan we thought would work but clearly isn't.

Basically you’re saying that your “eyeball test” is better than all the coaches, FO and endless amounts of analytics they have?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

JWF looks short.

If 2 way players aren't eligible. How about NWG and Morgan whi have real contracts?

JWF looks short.

If 2 way players aren't eligible. How about NWG and Morgan whi have real contracts?

He's not big. He's the same size as Kemba Walker. He can shoot though, and he's good at creating his look off the dribble. He's got that NBA-level skill. Got some hops too.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness. Exciting basketball and color commentary by Super Dave Osborne? I'm gonna have to switch leagues.

Cheaper tickets.
Better seats.
Unique rules.
Streaming games.

The trouble is as soon as you start following a good player he is going to leave for the big time. Oh wait, we're Jazz fans, we're already use to that.

JWF looks short.

6’2 and plays above rim. Explosive off the dribble. Kid deserves a look. He’s a rookie and stars leading scorer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk