What's new

Sign Joakim Noah DL

Anthony Tolliver is now available, and he's actually played this season - decent rebounder who can hit from outside. He's 34 years old.

Anthony Tolliver has sucked for years and the only thing that makes sense as of why he has been in the NBA for the past several years, is............., well, I don't want a suspension, so....... you do the math. He's 34 and has aged worse than an open tub of guacamole. Why would you even bring him up?
So the Lakers sign Jared Dudley and now ever team needs a Jared Dudley!!??? Why don't we just bring 60 year old Tom Chambers out of retirement and play him for a few minutes a game!?
**The UTAH JAZZ are trying to figure out how to get to the finals for the first time in 22 years and your suggestion is to sign Anthony Tolliver!!!???****
Have you ever seen him play!!??? Did you just look down at your basketball app and see a team cut him, and thought, "he's the missing link to all of the Jazz's problems!!??"
If you've watched him play than you'd know that stats are irrelevant. He's came off the bench to replace players just as S***** as him for years. And he's sucked so bad at it, he's ran through more teams than Santa Clause has ran through homes.
Go ahead and pull up how many teams that's added Anthony Tolliver to their roster has improved into championship teams and let me know. While you do that I'll tell you how many homes Santa Clause has delivered presents too. ZERO! You can talk all you want, but neither example exists.

I'm also not saying that Joakim Noah is the answer, but at least the a***** that posted that was being creative and thinking outside the box!
You come up in hear like, "naw................
Joakim Noah aint it. Let me tell you bout Anthony F****** Tolliver..........
Nobody has ever loved him throughout his 68 year career in the NBA, spending time on every team 6 times. But thats why he's the perfect fit!"
You obviously suck at creativity for an argument, but BRO!!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY!!!

To hell with Anthony Tolliver, lets dig Hot Rod Hundley out of the grave and hammer hooks in the back of his withered corpse and hang the other side of the rope from the rafters and control him with a robot and put him on defense. All aboard!!!???