What's new

Sign My Petition

MeloTheJazzKiller

I am sending the following petition to NBA Commissioner Adam Silver.

Dear Adam,
All NBA fans just saw the greatest basketball game ever played. It was between the Grizzlies and the Warriors. All the signees below are demanding that you instate both the Grizzlies and Warriors into the 2021 playoffs and you remove the Jazz. All true basketball fans want more Steph and Ja; we do not want any Ingles and Niang.

Thank you.

Signees:
MeloTheJazzKiller

Last edited:
Signed

Dear Adam,
All NBA fans just saw the greatest basketball game ever played. It was between the Grizzlies and the Warriors. All the signees below are demanding that you instate both the Grizzlies and Warriors into the 2021 playoffs and you remove the knicks. All true basketball fans want more Steph and Ja; we do not want any Randall and Alec Burks.

Thank you.

Signees:
MeloTheJazzKiller

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Dear Adam,
All NBA fans just saw the greatest basketball game ever played. It was between the Grizzlies and the Warriors. All the signees below are demanding that you instate both the Grizzlies and Warriors into the 2021 playoffs and you remove the Jazz. All true basketball fans want more Steph and Ja; we do not want any Ingles and Niang.

Thank you.

Signees:
MeloTheJazzKiller, HAYWOOD JABLOMI

Co-signed

Dear Adam,

Thank you.

Signees:
MeloTheJazzKiller
haha Steph couldn't even get his team to the playoffs. MVP candidate please. Not this year.

Dear Adam,

Thank you.

Signees:
MeloTheJazzKiller
Yeah you just jumped into trying too hard territory. Kinda cringey.

One job.

One.

Dear Adam,

Thank you.

Signees:
MeloTheJazzKiller
This is taking Statism too far. I'd use the word "Fascism" but it just stinks.

In sports we play the games, when we can, and go home and make love when we win. Sometimes even if we lose.

We already have China getting into the NBA financial juggular trying to sedate the rebellious Chinese with screen candy. Can't say whether that's an improvement on Establishment USA or not.

We play the damn game.

The Refs sometimes get into the game, too.

When we can beat the other team even when they're getting ref help, we're damn good.

I say we're damn good this year.

Dear MTJK,

Sorry, I personally am looking forward to the epic duel between Slo-Mo Joe and Slo-Mo Kyle.
You ain't seen nothing yet.

Regards,
Adam