What's new

Signs for Celtics game

Tonight they should say we are going to have a tribute for a returning all star tonight.... Deron Williams... welcome back D-Will! The crowd will cheer and we can ignore Gordon.

D-Will gets cheered and accepted back into the fold.

Every time Gordon gets the ball people should start chanting "Zoooopas, Zoooopas, Zoopas" in a similarly haunting manner to the way the Warriors do the warriors chant.

Thats fun and not mean... will likely throw him off too.

Every time Gordon gets the ball people should start chanting "Zoooopas, Zoooopas, Zoopas" in a similarly haunting manner to the way the Warriors do the warriors chant.

Thats fun and not mean... will likely throw him off too.

Another substitute would be Haywood, Haywood... He may not hear it correctly though.

My vote is be quiet when he is introduced and then simply play ball. If you are intent on booing then do it at the first of the game and then let it go. Booing every time he touches the ball is bad form, dumb, and make Jazz fans look childish.

Which no call was worse?
A)View attachment 6361 or B)
images
I love this one

My vote is be quiet when he is introduced and then simply play ball. If you are intent on booing then do it at the first of the game and then let it go. Booing every time he touches the ball is bad form, dumb, and make Jazz fans look childish.

I’m not a child... you are.

I don't care if people boo the **** out of him. Any franchise is going to do that when they get spurned by a star. I'll be curious to see how the Spurs fans treat Kawhi, even after he won a championship with them.

100%. Just like it did with DWill. Boo him at the first and move on. Just let it go folks. We are better off because he left at this point.
Soft. I would love to see you in a game in Europe with torches and all.

There's no comparison. What DWill did isn't even close to Hayward. DWill didn't ask to get traded or betray the Jazz. He just wanted to win.
Perhaps. DWill was non-committal when he and his agent met with KOC multiple times. They inferred he was going to test free agency and likely leave, so they traded him.

With Gordon it was different, or at least I think Hayward made it seem that way. Or perhaps Dennis was just naive enough to believe Utah was a frontrunner to re-sign him. I don't think Lindsey realized how deep the bond between Gordon and Brad was. It trumped Gordon's friendship with Ingles and Hill. Had Utah re-signed Hill, I don't think that would have mattered. Gordon was Boston-bound from the day Stevens was hired.

Here’s the one that should have gone up (inspired by a previous one [maybe HH?]):

You could have had a statue of yourself out on the corner. Now you’re just a statue of yourself, standing in the corner.