What's new

Silver lining to Jazz missing the playoffs as the 8 seed

Yeah, he got injured playing the Rockets. You have no idea if the same thing would have happened vs us.

I just hope that it slows him down next year and the Jazz get a badass pick in 2017. Karma for the Jazz helping to facilitate their championship. They can pay it forward with a lottery pick to cap that deal.

I just hope that it slows him down next year and the Jazz get a badass pick in 2017. Karma for the Jazz helping to facilitate their championship. They can pay it forward with a lottery pick to cap that deal.

But we should trade that pick, because there's no chance GS could have multiple injury problems. Just in case though, I will be digging my vodoo dolls out of the basement.

I still think we would win one game in that series regardless if Curry got hurt or not.
And I'm hoping he comes back healthy, it sucks when a talented player gets hurt and misses games. Makes the game not as entertaining

Y'all should go read this article in Jazz Newz: https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?50079-Basketball-Insiders-Fixing-the-Utah-Jazz

I think it is quite good. Gives credit and critique. Such as transition play and bench depth.

Hey, thanks for updating that postseason race thread so diligently this season. I certainly appreciated it. It was a fun ride to be "in it" the whole way until the last few games. I don't think I'll ever forget that Clippers loss when they were playing their JV team in Utah. You bet your *** I'm going to be starting that thread again next season because I fully anticipate feeling like the Jazz should be vying for a top 6 seed. Thanks again dude.

Curry has missed 2 games so far in the series. Oh wait. Let me go jump off a bridge.

Let me know if you need a push. Honestly though, Favors is gimpy and Rudy was likely out. Even without Steph, Utah isn't beating that team without our front. Time to stop with the what-ifs, and just be grateful that we got a pick a little higher than the 14. Some fans like to argue that draft position is inconsequential at that point, but sometimes it means the difference between a legitimate addition to the team and future Burke.