What's new

Site Redesign

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone have any experience in design that wants to help at all possibly later this summer? I'm assuming no but I'll throw it out there in case someone wants to volunteer time.

In addition, I'm looking into other forum/community software and interested in anyone's opinion on other sites they like in terms of forum functionality, ease of use, etc. Post your recommendations here (or PM me separately).

Thanks yo!

Personally I'm pretty happy with the site as it stands. I've seen other forums and to be honest with you most of them look unorganised and confusing and uninviting. Jazzfanz is probably the tidiest, neatest looking, easy to find what you want, easy to navigate, good colouring, etc. IIRC many posters have already commented on this when they ventured into other teams' message boards/forums.

If you think we could benefit by updating then by all means do it, but just as a feedback I'm pretty happy with it as it stands. But if you want to freshen it up may be try new colours/graphics each year?

Just my 2 cents.

Anyone have any experience in design that wants to help at all possibly later this summer? I'm assuming no but I'll throw it out there in case someone wants to volunteer time.

In addition, I'm looking into other forum/community software and interested in anyone's opinion on other sites they like in terms of forum functionality, ease of use, etc. Post your recommendations here (or PM me separately).

Thanks yo!

Can I put boobs on it?

If it ain't broke, there's no reason to fix it.

I agree that it's nice enough, but there is always room for some new features and design to feel the freshness.

Tebdil-i mekânda ferahlık var idür.

Meâli: A change is as good as a rest.

HH has designed other basketball websites before-- he really is serious with the "I can help" stuff.

Pretty sure he's a moderator on another forum or something.

Yes. It's a sports forum (don't think I should say any more)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't say? Aw, come on, maybe I can go to his board and troll the hell out of it and be a whiny pain in the *** bitch over there

You can't say? Aw, come on, maybe I can go to his board and troll the hell out of it and be a whiny pain in the *** bitch over there

You want to moderate? I'll give you something to moderate about!

--HH

Make it possible to rep with the tapatalk app

Please don't change the site. It really is the cleanest, easiest to use sports forum -- or any forum for that matter -- that I've read.

I don't have any complaints about the current software or layout. It really is one of the nicest forums I've seen.

Other than some minor things like the logo (and not that I want that changed either...though I happened to like the Stockton one a bit better) I don't want to see much changed either. But that's because I'm very used to how this place looks.

Please don't change the site. It really is the cleanest, easiest to use sports forum -- or any forum for that matter -- that I've read.

Cleanest is the right word, we don't get a headache navigating it like other fan sites.

Plus it makes the Ads stand out better, which has got to be good for the site's viability.

Win/Win