What's new

Site Software Updated

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
Minor update took place today. Please let me know of any issues encountered, if any, that appeared after this message.

It made your name stupid. ;)

I can't find a thread starter button. It's April Fool's day and nobody has created a Gobert Tore His ACL and Mitchell Injured Shoulder thread yet.

It made your name stupid. ;)

I can't find a thread starter button. It's April Fool's day and nobody has created a Gobert Tore His ACL and Mitchell Injured Shoulder thread yet.

I'm on the mobile site. At the top of each forum there is a large "post new thread" button.

How are you accessing the site?

I'm on the mobile site. At the top of each forum there is a large "post new thread" button.

How are you accessing the site?

Mobile site. No button at the top and the bottom says "(you have insufficient privileges to post here)".

Somebody tell me how to delete conversations from my PM box without shutting down future remarks.

Some personal info is there and I just want it gone.

I'm not aware of a way other than leaving and starting a new conversation. You could try and edit your posts as well.

The mobile site wasn't updating GD today. I took a screenshot of a PC that shows the time and from a phone that doesn't, but the replies feature could corroborate. Probably too much bother for you to look into and not just take my word for it.

And no, Archie, I'm not making drunk mistakes here.

The mobile site wasn't updating GD today. I took a screenshot of a PC that shows the time and from a phone that doesn't, but the replies feature could corroborate. Probably too much bother for you to look into and not just take my word for it.

And no, Archie, I'm not making drunk mistakes here.
I assume it's fine now for you?