What's new

Sixers at Jazz Game Thread: Monday 3/14/11 7:00 MDT

Philly looking like we did on our road trip.

Still, we're giving good effort, so it's really fun to watch. Good half.

Harpring: "That's a good foul."

NO, you ******, it should have been an easy block. It was a reverse layup that was begging to be blocked cleanly. I could have done that in my sleep. Fouling wasn't good, ***********.

To Hornacek: Don't say we got a "little nasty". i know you are trying to carry on the folksy image,but it's a new Jazz team. Let's upgrade the team's image, from the dirty nasty team that fouls a lot, to , well , anything else.

Last edited:
Harpring: "That's a good foul."

NO, you ******, it should have been an easy block. It was a reverse layup that was begging to be blocked cleanly. I could have done that in my sleep. Fouling wasn't good, ***********.

He went to the reverse side because he forced Jefferson to commit to the front side glass.

Jazz a bit stagnate. Running "11" and trying to force it down low to Jefferson.

Motion offense is running too slow, as well.

Looks like Corbin is making a decision to go with the vets for the final 6 minutes.

Not sure I agree with that. I'd have Favors in for Bell right now.

It would be nice if AK became a bench player. Hopefully, the Jazz can get someone in the draft who becomes more consistent.

al jeff just isn't a "winner"

he doesn't do smart basketball things to help his team win basketball games

that said

its also a load of garbage when they review these calls... lets just decide an arbitrary time to actually get it right.

lol. you get it wrong most of the time. the officiating process is a joke.