What's new

SLC Summer League Game 3: Jazz v. Spurs

If you think DL has done a worse than average job at roster management, then I'm afraid you don't pay attention to the rest of the league.
This. The "Jazz Bubble" is so strange and I am glad that the recent moves may be helping to pop the bubble and expand the Jazz horizons in all directions.

If you think DL has done a worse than average job at roster management, then I'm afraid you don't pay attention to the rest of the league.
This. The "Jazz Bubble" is so strange and I am glad that the recent moves may be helping to pop the bubble and expand the Jazz horizons in all directions.

Words of wisdom, you will find most on here brainwashed or much koolaid drinkers and homers, some are real though and call it like it is legit. Thanks and Welcome

Hence the fallacy.

Good luck with your homework.

Good luck to you I suggest you suggest you subscribe to NBA league pass to learn more and how we stack up with the rest of the league. Judge your leader DL by success and we haven't really accomplished much under him than with KOC. GM's are judged by that. I'm just stating facts. Don't be butt hurt stats don't lie

DL has not pushed our meter to a higher success. You praise him for Mitchell and Gobert I get that Ingles was a good pick up.
Factoring the rest, wins , playoff early exits trades ? Off seasons wasted? Here is Zanik coming in and giving us the biggest off season in history and people want to give credit to DL ? Believe me if it was up to him it would be more of improve from within, utilize internal resources. There weren't any interested free agents to come here and we drafted the best player available blah blah. Zanik was aggressive and pushed the envelope in his first off season. I will battle you all day long if you want ... Bring it on.

Last edited:
With the ****ed up lens you use to view history and logic, I just assumed you’d be proud with some “praise”.

I can’t keep up with your goal posts.

Let the season and the future prove my stance or yours... May that act as the confirmation. I still see this as a tap out on your end but whatever

Many here see things like I do, so don't kid yourself it's a common mentality. Maybe you need to do your homework on here more often as well as subscribing to NBA league pass.

It only constitutes the first one lol. It has zero bearing on how long a person has been a Jazz fan. Lmfao.

Zero ? I disagree lol

You join closer to the day you join the online bandwagon. But when I became a fan in 88 it was hard to get Jazz news only got it from tsn in Toronto which is now known as sportscenter

Cute that Locke thinks less than 100% of fans don't know its a long shot for late second rounders to have successful nba careers.
I am sure he is very clear about that. However the stat is very revealing.
Good luck to you I suggest you suggest you subscribe to NBA league pass to learn more and how we stack up with the rest of the league. Judge your leader DL by success and we haven't really accomplished much under him than with KOC. GM's are judged by that. I'm just stating facts. Don't be butt hurt stats don't lie

DL has not pushed our meter to a higher success. You praise him for Mitchell and Gobert I get that Ingles was a good pick up.
Factoring the rest, wins , playoff early exits trades ? Off seasons wasted? Here is Zanik coming in and giving us the biggest off season in history and people want to give credit to DL ? Believe me if it was up to him it would be more of improve from within, utilize internal resources. There weren't any interested free agents to come here and we drafted the best player available blah blah. Zanik was aggressive and pushed the envelope in his first off season. I will battle you all day long if you want ... Bring it on.

This year will be a good test since all of these moves were done with DL at the helm.

Zero ? I disagree lol

You join closer to the day you join the online bandwagon. But when I became a fan in 88 it was hard to get Jazz news only got it from tsn in Toronto which is now known as sportscenter

And the online bandwagon has no real affect on how long someone has been a fan. It’s silly to think so. Lol

But you do you lol