What's new

So Dwight Howard likes to rape men?

MVP

He is being sued by a man who claims he was forced into threesome with Dwight and some other dude. Dwight claims it was consensual.

Last edited:
From what I can tell, it's very much a he-said/he-said case. Unless anyone can provide more evidence (maybe from the 3rd person involved) it's going to come down to who is more believable on the stand.

Also, I believe he's not "a gay" as you say in the title, insofar as he has never come out. He has confirmed that he has had sex with this man (or these men) but, until he says something, we have really no idea where he lies in general. It kind of reminds me of Gore Vidal, who famously said that there are no homosexuals, only homosexual acts. As Vidal's editor said of him, "He wasn't unhappy about being gay. He was unhappy about being wrongly classified, pigeonholed. I think his main interest was men, but of course he slept with women — why wouldn't he? He'd sleep with anything. He was horny. For him, sex was like having lunch. He was certainly quick about it. He didn't linger."

Also, I believe he's not "a gay" as you say in the title, insofar as he has never come out. He has confirmed that he has had sex with this man (or these men)
yeah I guess you are right... he may be bisexual or pansexual. I guess his response when asked about it was " it is my business where I put my **** in".

I remember when Dwight Howard first came (no pun intended) into the league. He came (pun intended) from a very devout christian (Baptist I believe) background. In his NBA Draft interview he said very clearly that the NBA wouldn't change his "morals." When these sheltered people fall, they fall hard. Not that I find anything immoral about bi-sexuality.

When these sheltered people fall, they fall hard. Not that I find anything immoral about bi-sexuality.
So then how do they fall hard? Or was that just another pun?

From what I can tell, it's very much a he-said/he-said case. Unless anyone can provide more evidence (maybe from the 3rd person involved) it's going to come down to who is more believable on the stand.

Also, I believe he's not "a gay" as you say in the title, insofar as he has never come out. He has confirmed that he has had sex with this man (or these men) but, until he says something, we have really no idea where he lies in general. It kind of reminds me of Gore Vidal, who famously said that there are no homosexuals, only homosexual acts. As Vidal's editor said of him, "He wasn't unhappy about being gay. He was unhappy about being wrongly classified, pigeonholed. I think his main interest was men, but of course he slept with women — why wouldn't he? He'd sleep with anything. He was horny. For him, sex was like having lunch. He was certainly quick about it. He didn't linger."

The ancient Greeks were of the same opinion about grooming young boys. Bunch of pedos.

I remember when Dwight Howard first came (no pun intended) into the league. He came (pun intended) from a very devout christian (Baptist I believe) background. In his NBA Draft interview he said very clearly that the NBA wouldn't change his "morals." When these sheltered people fall, they fall hard. Not that I find anything immoral about bi-sexuality.
Didn’t he want to change the nba logo to a Jesus fish or something? I vaguely recall watching an ESPN segment during his rookie year.