What's new

So here we are a week from training camp

Watcher

and the roster is still a mystery. I should probably just expect that we'll start the season with some guys and later have a few different guys and finish the season with maybe some other guys.

Yeah. We just need to think of this year as Ainge being our All-NBA talent and we'll approach each game wondering what he's going to show off next.

and the roster is still a mystery. I should probably just expect that we'll start the season with some guys and later have a few different guys and finish the season with maybe some other guys.
I think most of the guys will be around. I’d bet Bogey gets moved and that we do a few roster reduction moves… trading Stanley and JB prolly.

I don’t think JC or Mike get moved before the season. Likely only second round pick type offers for those guys. Wait it out until there is something better.

Well... We did move Bogey.

Would be kind of funny or weird if another trade happened today on media day. Some guy in the middle of being interviewed is suddenly told he's been traded.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

Other than training camp gleague signings and cuts, what else can he do besides just dump contracts? I think unless someone offers him an overpay asset for JC, its pretty done for now. My thought is maybe he puts JC on the trade block more so at the deadline,but if the record is terrible he is tank commander numero uno though they might keep him until next summer.
I would ship him off to the East maybe Ainge can ship 1 of those recently gotten picks with Clarkson to the Raptors for OG