What's new

So safe to say Dante's a bust?

There are a lot of horrific threads on this forum but this one is especially bad. OP needs to get outside or something.

Ummm... Boobies...

Remember how all the 80s comedies had some boobies for good measure? Yeah, so do I.

If anyone in hollywood thinks we're too sophisticated for that nowadays I want to inform them that we most certainly are not. Give me boobies randomly with no context at all in the middle of my ****-joke level comedies. Please.

Remember how they were all rated PG because they weren't bad enought to be R, but they didn't have a PG 13? That made the comedy even better

I love Dante

Locke said that is the jazz staff main focus right now. Their previous main focus was Rudy, and we all know how that turned out.

Do you know which podcast that's on? I'd love to learn more.

Pimples is turning the corner.

We'd all given up on him, or at least put him out of our mind earlier this year.
Now he is contributing, and looking like he wants to become a solid part of the rotation.

Is Lyles next?

I never gave up on him!!!

I think they want to develop Dante to play like Tony Parker. Similar pick-and-roll style that often results in him dive-bombing to the rim. He's not as quick or skilled as TP obviously, but his length is a huge advantage. He can get to the rim from the elbow in a couple steps and draw a help defender every time. Some of the pieces of his game are there. It's just a work in progress.

Pimples is turning the corner.

Is Lyles next?

Lyles just seems like he has no intense focus. His passing and shots seem like they are just going through the motions.

He seems bored out there.

Something isn't right in his head. He has all the physical tools and I like his shot motion. He just is so inconsistent.

Didn't someone here say he is the next Penny Hardaway? right now he is not even a decent backup PG

6.0pt
1.7ast
1.8reb
1.1TO
.42 FG%
8.22PER

Didn't someone here say he is the next Penny Hardaway? right now he is not even a decent backup PG

6.0pt
1.7ast
1.8reb
1.1TO
.42 FG%
8.22PER

At least he is improving. He put up a 5.7 PER as a rook in 1817 minutes

Only two player-seasons in the history of the NBA were worse over that many (or more) minutes.

https://bkref.com/tiny/cyp5g

Jason Collins! I guess we had the better twin (or were just smart enough to not play him so many minutes).

One second I'm ready to give up on Exum, then he'll show some big-time potential that gets my hopes up, then suddenly I'm ready to give up again.

At this juncture I have no clue if Dante will survive. Just when I think he's turning the corner, he turns and goes the opposite way.

Sent from my XT1609 using JazzFanz mobile app

One second I'm ready to give up on Exum, then he'll show some big-time potential that gets my hopes up, then suddenly I'm ready to give up again.

At this juncture I have no clue if Dante will survive. Just when I think he's turning the corner, he turns and goes the opposite way.

Sent from my XT1609 using JazzFanz mobile app

He was the only player who showed up at all against the Clippers. He has generally played pretty well this month and is shooting 50% in February. He does well when he is allowed to run the point and control the ball. He really would look much better on a bad team that let him do a lot more and get better stats. This team is too good to let him be as ball dominant as he is used to being and the role he is best at. He does not play well at all off the ball. Maybe this will be better for his development in the long run to be on a good team and have to work hard to get minutes. I dont know. I am fairly confident he will at least be a solid starter in a couple years or maybe even as soon as next year if he stays healthy.

He was the only player who showed up at all against the Clippers. He has generally played pretty well this month and is shooting 50% in February. He does well when he is allowed to run the point and control the ball. He really would look much better on a bad team that let him do a lot more and get better stats. This team is too good to let him be as ball dominant as he is used to being and the role he is best at. He does not play well at all off the ball. Maybe this will be better for his development in the long run to be on a good team and have to work hard to get minutes. I dont know. I am fairly confident he will at least be a solid starter in a couple years or maybe even as soon as next year if he stays healthy.

If Dante is going to become great I think we'll see a pretty big jump after this off-season. It will be his first chance to be healthy, and really work on building off of his last season instead of rehabbing. Hopefully the team is in his ear and limits his time back with the Family. It would be great for him to stick around and put in as much work as possible with NBA level coaches and trainers.

If Dante is going to become great I think we'll see a pretty big jump after this off-season. It will be his first chance to be healthy, and really work on building off of his last season instead of rehabbing. Hopefully the team is in his ear and limits his time back with the Family. It would be great for him to stick around and put in as much work as possible with NBA level coaches and trainers.

I think he will make a jump but if he is forced to play off the ball he still wont look good. I am hoping he gets a dedicated 20 minutes at the PG spot next year and allowed to run the point. I think in that role he will take a jump and look good. But I guess if he starts to shoot the 3 ball well he could look good other spots as well.